Clubplanet Nightlife Community

dj ciacomix - beauty of sound 1 blue disc. IDS PLEASE!!

I recently downloaded this Set dj ciacomix - beauty of sound 1 blue disc.mp3 from audio Galaxy I need some ids, most are vocals.

1st one is in the beginning of the CD: Its a girl saying something about girls, something about what it feels like to be a girl? "FOr a girl, in this world, for a girl, in this world".

2nd=28:27 = guy singing- Sounds like Depeche mode remix

Vocal:

"I must find, a love so pure it blows my mind, to this abuse I leave behind, baby its so hard to find, my breath away, my breath away" "take my breath away, my breath away, always something round come and save my day, take my breath again, You and me forever since the world began" Something like that...

sick vocal

35:30

Girl singing vocals "Their is a rooftop in my sky, I only know you for awhile, but my heart seems to surrender to your love, im a victim of your smile, Forever you and I"

Thanks in advance

Originally posted by rdancer

Vocal:

"I must find, a love so pure it blows my mind, to this abuse I leave behind, baby its so hard to find, my breath away, my breath away" "take my breath away, my breath away, always something round come and save my day, take my breath again, You and me forever since the world began" Something like that...

sick vocal

green court feat. Devision "take my breath away" alot of mixes green court, cj stone and a few more i cant remember on the vinyls i have, came out about a yr ago

Greencourt feat. Devision - Take My Breath Away (marc dawn's original mix) Thanks thats the track...

And the other two were

Madonna - What it feels like for a girl (above & beyond mix) Or Paul OAkenfold

&

Sylver - Forever in Love (soho rmx)

Wake up thanks for your help ! :D