Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Casa de RoHa CD Review

I got Ron’s demo CD, Casa de Roha, last night at BAB and I listened to it twice already. As a mater of fact I’m listening to it right now.

WOW. Grate track selection and smooth mixes. He picked a deep dark house groove that he carried smoothly throughout the entire CD. Very very DT like set. Who ever got a copy of this last night and hasn’t listen to it, you must.

Good job Ron, keep it up.

Bog, thanks for the feedback. Somehow I knew you would like it. Now...either we start our own party or I start hitting up lounges and bars with that demo and get some gigs. You make the call.

By the way, I can't wait to hear yours next week. (Oh, also burn me a copy of soundforge 6 bro)

I was listening to it in the car on the way home and was totally into it!!!!

Awesome job Ron! Like Bog said, some smooth dark house, and some sweet vocals to boot!

Now you and Bog need to get working on open decks...cause the fans will def. need to hear this in person!;)

I got a copy.. my review:

it sucked. track selection was horrible, who the hell listens to that cheesy pop shit anyway. mixing was off and the mix was way too short.

oh shit sorry. ;) wrong mix. [throws prince album away]

Dude your mix was tight. i liked it. Mixing was rather smooth, track selection was strong. at some point i'm going to have to get off my lazy ass and make a demo as well. I've got a few good mixes of my own but i wouldn't call any of them "demos." too flawled. Yours really impressed me though. Keep up the good work. ;) Mayhaps we should be a'taggin' sometime, arrr matey

hey babe AWESOME mix.... took me on a DT-like journey, at one point I even felt like I was at Factory with "I'm so sorry" I'll be listening to it on the train on the way to work :) really, other than maybe needing an intro or more of a build-up for the beginning, it was puuuuuuuuuurfect :)

I Can't believe you didn't save one for me.... I'm feel so left out.

When I feel this sad and unimportant, I get writers block. I don't know if I'll be able to do any manifesto writing until I get a Casa de ROha CD. ;)

Originally posted by saigray

I Can't believe you didn't save one for me.... I'm feel so left out.

When I feel this sad and unimportant, I get writers block. I don't know if I'll be able to do any manifesto writing until I get a Casa de ROha CD. ;)

Haha. Call me for a Sunday brunch/manifesto writing session/cd giveaway. I underestimated demand last night by only one cd. I did give out 10 though. You just happened to be the last one who wanted one to show up.

Eric, Kristi, Marci, I appreciate the positive feedback.

Eric - no doubt we should do a tag team set one day. Hopefully if Bog and I work out our own party somewhere we can arrange it.

I was listening to it in the car w/marci... and WOW... that was really good. That system back at phaze1 did not do you justice...

maybe you and eric can do a tagteam at one of our old favorite thur. night joints... if you know what i'm saying ;)

Totally, man. I'd be up for it. Ron, Jon and myself :) That would be an interesting combination. A triple-tag.

We'd have to have at least three decks though - this two deck mixing is getting real boring.

We oughta do it up east-coast boogiemen style. 3 decks apiece :)