Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sandbar Tonight

Sandbar sounds like a good plan for tonight. I went last week at around 12 and there was no line. Sandbar should be good tonight considering the nice weather unless you would rather stay home or go to the movies. :laugh: :laugh: :D

Originally posted by Jsen7

Sandbar sounds like a good plan for tonight. I went last week at around 12 and there was no line. Sandbar should be good tonight considering the nice weather

Once the weather starts warming up, the line at 12 is redicilous. Tonight should be a great night.

Originally posted by laurie619

STOP PICKING ON MY JSEN, ITS NOT FUNNY! :( I haven't been to teh movies in mad long cant wait. . .:D Oh and Chrishaolin HAPPY B-DAY, if I do go I'll get ya b-day shots. . .;)

hey thanks laurie :) i went to the movies last friday for the first time in forever.. saw spiderman i definitely recommend it!

Originally posted by shook

never been how is it and its like in jersey city right ????????? and like how much and wuts the dress code ???????

DAMN BOY :eek: Dont you read the other 5000000 post about sandbar???? As long as you dont look like you rolled out of bed you should be fine, but I love it when guys dress up. . .:tongue:

Yes its in Jersey City on Marin Blvd. It's either $10 or $15 to get in. You can wear jeans or dress up. I've seen peeps wearing sneakers in there. It's a club with outdoor decks with bars but i think the outdoors might still be closed. Manny the Greek will be spinning in one room. The other room(the big airplane hangar room) i'm not sure who is spinning in there. The scene is a bunch of people getting all crazy and loose. Girls all jumping around getting drunk, lol! I'll be there. :D

Originally posted by laurie619

DAMN BOY :eek: Dont you read the other 5000000 post about sandbar???? As long as you dont look like you rolled out of bed you should be fine, but I love it when guys dress up. . .:tongue:

rollen out of bed is my best look if i get dressed up i'm just ugly but if i just wake up and bum it i look my best plus peopel will always be like hhmmmm not bad inmagine if he got dressed especten better ;) even if it dont' happen

Yes its in Jersey City on Marin Blvd. It's either $10 or $15 to get in. You can wear jeans or dress up. I've seen peeps wearing sneakers in there. It's a club with outdoor decks with bars but i think the outdoors might still be closed. Manny the Greek will be spinning in one room. The other room(the big airplane hangar room) i'm not sure who is spinning in there. The scene is a bunch of people getting all crazy and loose. Girls all jumping around getting drunk, lol! I'll be there. :D

so in short terms a typical club with a nj 15 $ price tag hhmmmmmm i think i'll go joeys 5 or free is hotter and closer LoL will check sandbar out in the summer tho and sh1t when ther'll be more naked people

Ziggy is spinning in the other room:D

Should be all out craziness tonight boys and girls!!

<----just got back from sandbar and it was an awesome time, i'm turnin' in for the night peace!;) I had to go home and get the spare set of keys for the car and than i'm talking to djdanfury on the phone and he says he's stuckin front of vinyl. let me know kid if u need a lift!!! he's mangled!! Hope u got home, give me a buzz and let me know if u need a ride, peace!