Clubplanet Nightlife Community

tonight (SAT) @ MERGE....DJ BORIS & VIP CARDS..........

Tonight at MERGE

The pre-mem. day opening celebration w/

DJ BORIS

First 300 people will recieve a MERGE vip card (the actual vip card)

Looking foward to seeing everyone.

I will be bartending at the first bar when you walk in. Come say whats up:D

George b.

Glad to hear you guys are gonna be there tonight. Binoys - pleasure meeting you the other night. Thursday was awsome with manny the greek at metro. props to both you and manny ,187 and the club abyss troop. You guys are a class act. I had a blast the other night. Make sure you come see me tonight. I will be at the bar as soon as you walk in.

jbr - i guess you are still alive! I was wondering if i was gonna hear from you.MAKE SURE YOU COME AND INTRODUCE YOURSELF AND YOU CREW TO ME. You guys are not gonna be able to stand when i get through with you....................till tonight!

george b.

George......I'm 100% going tonight... I want to hear this revamped system especially with Boris on the 1's and 2's. He's been ripping it up as of late.

I'm not staying down there tonight (Can't get too mangled for mother's day) So please take it easy on us tonight :cool:

BTW for those of you that have not met George yet, Make sure you meet him! By far the best bartender in Jersey. If it is your first time meeting him, please don't attempt to exit Merge standing. Just some words of advice. :idea:

See you all tonight....... i need to f'n move into my shore house already.....this drive is killing me....