Clubplanet Nightlife Community

One more reason not to go to Exit..

So I got talked into going out to Exit (against my better judgement) last nite. I figure what the hell, I got this email from the exit email list I signed up for one night when they were passin around a clipboard when i was fucked up lol. So it says free admission for 2 girls, and reduced for 2 guys. So i figure what then fuck might as well try these things out for once. So we get there, wait on line for about 20 mintues, and my girl and her friend take their copy and go up to the guestlist table, nobody knew a thing about it, they go to the casheer they know nothing, finally somehow (flurting with the guy at the door who takes ur tickets) they got in while about 30 other girls were all standing around with printouts in their hands causing a small riot. So now me and my boy go and same thing nobody knows anything, so i was just like fuck it I dont care anymore so I originally tried to use the 'RaveClick' list (do you run it anymore) but they couldn't find it...so then I rememberd hearing about an 'experience' list on here and that got me in for $25 (no way in hell i was spending more then that to go there for a nite...) Just was really fucked up, THEY send out emails then THEIR people dont know anything about them...what a waste...

Just thought i'd share :D

Bern