Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Im Going Through Clubbing Withdrawal

Hey Mike, sorry to hear you can't make it to the Lunaterium tonight. But no worries, you'll have plenty of partying time over the summer.

I just got out this weekend, so I'm slowly phasing myself back in. No worries though, you'll get back into shape soon enough.

Come check out Summerstage and PS1, I'm sure they'll make up for this shit... :D

I stayed in on friday for the first time in I dunno how long--wow it was odd...at least Im going out spinning tonight...

summer schedule coming soon

wed-abyss

thurs-?

fri-roxy, maybe exit, vinyl, djing also at various spots

sat-matrix

sun-surf club--tempts

monday,tueday, relax

ahh cant wait for next wednesday-exams OVER!!

Mike BuGouT

Originally posted by djmikebugout

I stayed in on friday for the first time in I dunno how long--wow it was odd...at least Im going out spinning tonight...

summer schedule coming soon

wed-abyss

thurs-?

fri-roxy, maybe exit, vinyl, djing also at various spots

sat-matrix

sun-surf club--tempts

monday,tueday, relax

ahh cant wait for next wednesday-exams OVER!!

Mike BuGouT

see you at abyssssss.....:D

Originally posted by msoprano13

<---------:blown: :blown:

becasue of school i havent been able to leave my house.....sooooo much damn work to do.....this is the last weekend ive had to stay in and im ready to loooooooose it

me too. i wanna go out so bad but theres just been nothing to do.. and ive been working so much :mad:

I GUESS I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE THAT HASN'T GONE ANYWHERE IN THE PAST COUPLE OF WEEKS....

BUT IT FEELS LIKE I REALLY DIDN'T MISS ANYTHING SPECTACULAR.... CONSIDERING MY LAST TIME TRULY OUT WAS THE SCOT PROJECT/BOO 6 WEEKEND.... I THINK I NEEDED A BREAK.... :D

BUT WITH ROXY OPENING SOON.... EXIT (EVEN THOUGH DRAPER'S BACK) BRINGING TALL PAUL FOR MY FIRST WEEKEND OF FREEDOM AND PVD LATER ON IN JUNE..... SHELTER THURS SHAPING OUT TO BE SOMETHING I'D HOPED IT WOULD BE...... AND GETTIN TO GO TO GATECRASHER SUMMER SOUND SYSTEM IN SHEFFIELD, UK..... I THINK I'LL BE MAKING UP THIS MISSED MONTH PLENTY IN THE SUMMER TO COME....