Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the ugly sf board

shook

hhmmmmm if any 1 postes over ther and has every seen pics or has ever met them people i know u will agree its a bunch of deformed looken oldies or obese chubby people thinken and acten like they know all ther is to know bout clubs and that they are the club when reality they shouldn't even be let into the club if it was really the pretty people place

the head Moderater doesn't even look sf every person who has over 500 postes pretty much doesn't look sf its just sick to see thers boards like where a group of below normal people meet up find people like them selves and form a pose and then start thinken ther cool LoL

thats my oppion on that board all teh girls i've met were sloppy and easy if any of u guys are horny im me i'll drop info on whos wut and how long it should take to get into ther pants welll if u want that cause i regret touchen who i touched from it but still if any 1 wants info tips just ask i'll deff inform bout it

and by me sayen all that it should mean some thing cause i'm deff not hot or noting but i stride to be it and i still thought when i met them people they were below me it was like hs when a bunch of nerds sit at the lunch table and since thers a few of them they get all hard and act like ther cool and when they get away from that table they are scared lil people and cry bout looken and acten the way they do and wishen they were diffrent

Originally posted by sexxyme

um..is there a reason y im the one being picked on?? lol

ther haters cutie and joe g shut the fuk up u whale hes just haten cause he never has a chance with your ass that fat fuk damn picturen joeg on top of u now and that should would be gross i would smack both of yall if i ever seen yall mate yell i would knock the fat off of him and i would smack sense into u and tell u to drop the chubby kid and get with a male such as my self ;) i mean i really don't know whos better tho joeG is better looken and had a better body tho and ofcourse he's got better grammer and types better then me well fuk it i guess i will have to wait in line after joeg since i'm not male enough to compete with him :blown:

Originally posted by shook

ther haters cutie and joe g shut the fuk up u whale hes just haten cause he never has a chance with your ass that fat fuk damn picturen joeg on top of u now and that should would be gross i would smack both of yall if i ever seen yall mate yell i would knock the fat off of him and i would smack sense into u and tell u to drop the chubby kid and get with a male such as my self ;) i mean i really don't know whos better tho joeG is better looken and had a better body tho and ofcourse he's got better grammer and types better then me well fuk it i guess i will have to wait in line after joeg since i'm not male enough to compete with him :blown:

awwwww thanks..at least some1 stood up for me here..lol :kiss: <~wonder if this smiley is going work...

Originally posted by sexxyme

awwwww thanks..at least some1 stood up for me here..lol :kiss: <~wonder if this smiley is going work...

no prob babe i'm always game to stick up for a cute female ;):tongue: