Clubplanet Nightlife Community

FlipsSoe, your right about your post.

Flipssoe, your right about woman at these clubs and bars. Part of the problem is, these woman have guys going up to them all the time. These woman know, there high in demand. Woman just have all the advantages, when it comes to meeting. Any nice looking girl, can pretty much meet when ever she wants. Your right, it can be hard to meet woman at these clubs. I dont go to meet woman at these clubs. I just go for the Music. But i know what your talking about. From what i see at these clubs, the guys who meet, are the guys that can really dance. I think another problem at these clubs. You have so many more guys looking to meet woman, then woman looking for a guy. Now i know there are guys, who only want one thing. But there are plenty of good guys, just looking to meet a nice girl and that can be hard. Its the same on the chat lines. When I go on the chat lines, I see all these guys looking to meet, but see so few woman. Its like this everywhere. Woman are just the ones who decide who meets and who doesn't. Unfortunately, thats how it is.

Originally posted by danwilson

Flipssoe, your right about woman at these clubs and bars. Part of the problem is, these woman have guys going up to them all the time. These woman know, there high in demand. Woman just have all the advantages, when it comes to meeting. Any nice looking girl, can pretty much meet when ever she wants. Your right, it can be hard to meet woman at these clubs. I dont go to meet woman at these clubs. I just go for the Music. But i know what your talking about. From what i see at these clubs, the guys who meet, are the guys that can really dance. I think another problem at these clubs. You have so many more guys looking to meet woman, then woman looking for a guy. Now i know there are guys, who only want one thing. But there are plenty of good guys, just looking to meet a nice girl and that can be hard. Its the same on the chat lines. When I go on the chat lines, I see all these guys looking to meet, but see so few woman. Its like this everywhere. Woman are just the ones who decide who meets and who doesn't. Unfortunately, thats how it is.

IF YOU'RE TALKING TO FLIPSOE IT'S CALLED USE A FUCKING *PM*!!!!!!

attachment.php?postid=823576

i personally feel that's a load of bullshit

guys can be so fucking picky, all you go after are the blond girls with big tits and you make the rest of us females who don't look picture perfect like you've just settled for us, either that or you constantly remind us of what makes the other woman more attractive than us, in othe words, guys can be assholes

meeting guys is much harder, there are so many attractive women without boyfriends who don't want to settle for an asshole

Originally posted by f0xyminx

guys can be so fucking picky, all you go after are the blond girls with big tits and you make the rest of us females who don't look picture perfect like you've just settled for us, either that or you constantly remind us of what makes the other woman more attractive than us, in othe words, guys can be assholes

meeting guys is much harder, there are so many attractive women without boyfriends who don't want to settle for an asshole

<-----------right here

f0xyminx, your nuts. First of all, blonds are in the minority at these clubs. Most woman at these clubs are brunettes or have black hair. 2nd, I know plenty of guys who are nice, who have trouble meeting at these clubs and stopped going to them, because of that. The truth is, that a small percentage of guys are meeting all the woman at these clubs. There usually the guys that can really dance, or just dont care about rejection and can approach any amount of woman.

f0xyminx, your nuts. First of all, blonds are in the minority at these clubs. Most woman at these clubs are brunettes or have black hair. 2nd, I know plenty of guys who are nice, who have trouble meeting at these clubs and stopped going to them, because of that. The truth is, that a small percentage of guys are meeting all the woman at these clubs. There usually the guys that can really dance, or just dont care about rejection and can approach any amount of woman.

Dude just a tip... maybe it has to do with the fact that girls aren't so dumb as to think they're going to go to a club and find their dream guy there. Most of the guys there are out for some ass and won't remember who you are three hours after leaving the club. That's why none of us are interested. There are even some of us that are just there for the music (whoa...) and aren't out looking for guys.

Originally posted by f0xyminx

First of all...

Blond girls with big tits = stereotypical media slut archetype, not everybody likes 'em

Second of all...

<== girlfriend talks about attractiveness of other girls than I do

I'm not the only one like this. And as for women who don't want to settle for assholes, I'm sure you know by now that not being an asshole is NOT their sole criteria. On that note, there are more than plenty of girls who are flamin' assholes.

So uh, watch the generalizations, por favor.:knife::screwy:

vixenfoxxy, i agree with you, that there are players at these clubs. But i'm trying to say, there are plenty of nice guys, who are not looking for ass. I can understand why your there for the music. Any nice looking girl is gonna get approached all the time. So for woman, meeting is different. They can meet anytime they want. They can be very selective. Guys dont have that advantage.