Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Metro this past Saturday Night

Originally posted by dibs

Went to Metro on Saturday, and had a really good time:D

Did anyone else see that kid swimming across the dance floor??:confused: :confused: :confused: What was he doing? Back and forth, back and forth???

You mean that wasn't you? :laugh: Wait... I forgot you only dance on stages... just kidding ~ last night was sooo much fun! Can't wait till next weekend! Tempts? :D

Originally posted by dancensmile

You mean that wasn't you? :laugh: Wait... I forgot you only dance on stages... just kidding ~ last night was sooo much fun! Can't wait till next weekend! Tempts? :D

We are definetely heading down after the party:D I cannt wait, and that Sunday we might be heading to Djais, celebrating my brothers birthday(not sure though yet)

Originally posted by thesandman

The bald guy who swims on the dancefloor is always there, if you go early he puts on a sick show... He has been there since the place opens, crazy dude....

You guys go the one night Im not there....

haha ~ always something interesting to see wherever ya go... :D

Originally posted by mkutlass

Hi dibs, Was there alot of Soundgarden people there. Just wondering, Alot of soundgarden regulars weren't at Soundgarden last nite, at least girls wise. Do you like Metro over Soundgarden now? Was it packed? THANZ MIKE

Not many Soundgarden people I knew where there, but I also was not looking(I was there celebrating a friends birthday)

Preferring Metro over Soundgarden, well.....not sure yet. I have had good times at both places. :D

FOR SOME REASON I DIDN'T NOT HAVE FUN THERE.. WTF LOL .. WHEN I GOT THERE IT WAS DEAD!!! .. NOT TO MENSION EVERY GUY THERE LOOKED GOOFY? LMAO IT WAS SOO BAD =(((

if any1 saw two girls.. one blonde & one spanish.. looking like they were about to kill somebody! lol well that was us..!

PS: THE ONLY GOOD PART ABOUT IT WAS WHEN I WALKED IN HEX HECTOR WAS PLAYING "LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT'!!! whaa whaaa!!!!!! sikkkkkkk!