Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vicious Kills at Temps

Originally posted by mosesonacid

I couldnt have said it any better...

Yeah right I know you were probally puking somewhere..............

u shoud have called back, I was with a 20 girl Bachlorette ClUB HOP-ALONG-ATHON party..... oour next stop was Temps................:D :grin:

lOVE YOU

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

I thought Viscious was bad.

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAt....hes at ROXy every friday....its closed now for renovations.....but he us fukin sick there........check him out when they open again...you will def not be let-down

Originally posted by randall16

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAt....hes at ROXy every friday....its closed now for renovations.....but he us fukin sick there........check him out when they open again...you will def not be let-down

I went to Roxy a couple of times when he was there and he played crap music.

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

I went to Roxy a couple of times when he was there and he played crap music.

JV play crap music. Maybe your just not into hard house. JV was sick at tempts. I didn't even need to get drunk to enjoy the music. I wish Denny started spinning like he used to back in 99.

Originally posted by dinoberello

JV play crap music. Maybe your just not into hard house. JV was sick at tempts. I didn't even need to get drunk to enjoy the music. I wish Denny started spinning like he used to back in 99.

Viscious has been very inconsistent this year.

Originally posted by dinoberello

vicious doesnt play anything but hard progressive trance and progressive trance, with an ocassional tech trance track. once and a while he'll drop a house track

Wakeup, you say,

Vicious doesnt play anything but hard progressive trance and progressive trance, with an ocassional tech trance track. once and a while he'll drop a house track. Wakeup, thats not correct. Vicious used to play only Trance, when he was the DJ for Roxy on Saturday. He now plays House with some Trance Songs. He also plays some dance songs. But when i went to Roxy, he mainly played house songs.

Originally posted by danwilson

Wakeup, you say,

Vicious doesnt play anything but hard progressive trance and progressive trance, with an ocassional tech trance track. once and a while he'll drop a house track. Wakeup, thats not correct. Vicious used to play only Trance, when he was the DJ for Roxy on Saturday. He now plays House with some Trance Songs. He also plays some dance songs. But when i went to Roxy, he mainly played house songs.

well unless ur talkin about his 1st residency at the roxy in the early 90's....he spins fri's at the roxy now, now granted i only went 2 times when he 1st started he played nothing but hard progressive trance. maybe u dont know ur genres cause even sat at temps 90% of the 3 hours i was there was hard progressive/progreesive trance aside from a rivera track and some vocal i cant id