Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anthem For MDW and Summer of 2oo2 ?

In the 2000 the song of the summer in alot of people's mind was Final Chapter. Last year the anthem for MDW was Without you and the anthem for the summer of 2002 was Derb. So my question to all my Dedicated Shore People is: What is goin to be the Club Anthem for MDW and Summer of 2002.

oh yeah if anyone is countin, 11 DAYZ TILL MDW BABY

Sorry but Without you and derb were both played out by the time summer came.......they were anthems on KTU maybe.....I would say if anything To be able to love was more of the anthem of last summer. Every chick went nuts over that song.

Originally posted by laurie619

I think its going to be…. Heaven!! I have no idea who sings it but is goes something like this….

Baby you’re all that I need…when your lying here in arms. . .:D

No way in hell you will hear that song at tempts!!!

You will hear Heaven at Bamboo, and Jenks and maybe at Surf Club on Saturday nites for the 18 year old girlies, but no way in hell would they play that song at Temps or Xs. Myabe I should rephrase the question: What is goin to be the anthem that everyone will wanna go nuts for at temps and Xs like Final Chapter did in 2oo2?

Originally posted by thehype

You will hear Heaven at Bamboo, and Jenks and maybe at Surf Club on Saturday nites for the 18 year old girlies, but no way in hell would they play that song at Temps or Xs. Myabe I should rephrase the question: What is goin to be the anthem that everyone will wanna go nuts for at temps and Xs like Final Chapter did in 2oo2?

I honestly haven't heard anything yet that will be THE anthem............

a few goodies though:

Hypnotized

Snap! - Rhythm is a Dancer (Unknown Mix)

we'll see :D

Originally posted by thehype

Final chapter is old as shit too.....I think you got your years all fucked up....lol

Originally posted by laurie619

WTF. . .THAT SONG IS GREAT, I bet we will hear it. . .;)

That song is so fuckin LAME!! You would have a better chance of Denny or Richie or Eddie playing the original version by Brian Adams than that LAME thing, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!!!! They shouldn't even play that on KTU....

Originally posted by cody05

That song is so fuckin LAME!! You would have a better chance of Denny or Richie or Eddie playing the original version by Brian Adams than that LAME thing, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!!!! They shouldn't even play that on KTU....

Hey FOCKER* you don’t have to be so harsh on me :( Its my opinion so read it like it and shut the fuck up!! :mad:

Originally posted by stolio

Safe from Harm will most def be one of the anthems for the summer.

I dont think so, I already consider that song pretty played. As for heaven, that song is 100% cheese, but DJ's are playing it, when Manny dropped it on Friday I almost threw up. However, I can safely say that Denny will not be playing that song, not his style at all. I still think its to early, but Memorial Day I bet we will be hearing Sound of Goodbye, Love at first sight and Laid a lot.

I definitely agree with the Paulina Rubio - Don't Say Goodbye (Flatline mix) by far will be the anthem for MDW. However, there will definitely be that song that comes out mid-June that will serve as the summer anthem.