Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Happy Mother's Day

phrankadelic

Originally posted by phrankadelic

ok, i know it's a little late, but I wasn't by a computer yesterday. so Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there. hope you had a great day.

Darn Phrank!!! I was going to put up a post like this... But thanks anyway. Thanks for thinking of us mom out here struggling to be good moms in a crazy world like this... :cool:

HAPPY B-LATED MOM DAY TO THE REST OF THE MOMMYS OUT THERE!!! :)

Thanks!!!!! I got your call Stace, thanks!!!!

Happy belated mommy day to the other moms out there from me too!

Naomi, you're a mommy too? I didn't think there were any other mommies on this forum. We'll just HAVE to meet now! :)

Originally posted by bbflux

Thanks!!!!! I got your call Stace, thanks!!!!

Happy belated mommy day to the other moms out there from me too!

Naomi, you're a mommy too? I didn't think there were any other mommies on this forum. We'll just HAVE to meet now! :)

Sure am! I have a beautiful daughter who means the world to me. Anytime just name the place and time. :cool:

Wow!!! Cool!!!! I don't know when I'll be out next but I'll sure let you gals know. I'm trying to stay in these days since I have another BIG test coming up. :)

damn ! tests suck ! you ladies should just party instead of takin tests...its more fun , dont ya think ? hehe j/k

HAPPY MOMMIES DAY TO YALL :)

Originally posted by koky

damn ! tests suck ! you ladies should just party instead of takin tests...its more fun , dont ya think ? ...

Sounds Great! but... then again.... my yearly income depends on my performance on this next exam.... :D

Sounds Great! but... then again.... my yearly income depends on my performance on this next exam.... :D

That is a mom talking... :) Do what gotta do!!! :grin:

Hey, when ever you want to meet or if your going to be out let me know maybe we can meet. I am planning to be at Space this Saturday since I done with school until July. Then I will slow down a just little... ;)

yeah i know... do whut ya gotta do !! party the rest of your life you'll have more time that way :) ..

hey naomi i think me & sobeton will be @ space also this saturday ... & i think a few more CPers will be there also... maybe we should all meet ? .. ummmmmmmm im not a mommy but im a daddy :laugh: .. peace

yeah i know... do whut ya gotta do !! party the rest of your life you'll have more time that way :) ..

hey naomi i think me & sobeton will be @ space also this saturday ... & i think a few more CPers will be there also... maybe we should all meet ? ..

Definitely, if I do go, which I should have a better idea by Friday, let's make it a point to meet. I want to attach some faces to the names. So far, I have met a few of the CPers but I would like to get chance to meet the rest that I haven't. :cool:

I haven't partied in a while, I need to celebrate my graduation from MDCC... :spin:

Originally posted by naomi1

Definitely, if I do go, which I should have a better idea by Friday, let's make it a point to meet. I want to attach some faces to the names. So far, I have met a few of the CPers but I would like to get chance to meet the rest that I haven't. :cool:

I haven't partied in a while, I need to celebrate my graduation from MDCC... :spin:

hell yeah ! that sounds like a plan... & whats better is that we can use your graduating as an excuse for partying even harder:cool: :cool::laugh:

hell yeah ! that sounds like a plan... & whats better is that we can use your graduating as an excuse for partying even harder:cool: :cool::laugh:

Well to tell you the truth, that's my excuse. ;) I will pm u once I have more info on the weekend plans.