Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: DC CPers

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Is CP gonna get a guestlist at Buzz? :D

actually im in the process of getting some things together with them...........:D wooohooo stay tuned...

also make sure you all registered for the DC newsletter so you can get it via email...there will be lots of updates for the mangladesh crew! ;)

CD

Originally posted by chynado11

actually im in the process of getting some things together with them...........:D wooohooo stay tuned...

also make sure you all registered for the DC newsletter so you can get it via email...there will be lots of updates for the mangladesh crew! ;)

CD

huh, wha...? someone hinted fubar?

CD

Here's my list of CP demands for Buzz:

1) Two free Red Bull & Vodkas every night for any CP member

2) $5 off reduced admission to every Buzz night

3) Unlimited DJ whoring for any CP member

4) A special roped off "****Official CP Meetup Area****" with plush couches so we don't have to stand by the bathroom looking like jackasses anymore

5) A "CP Takeover" night on the patio. With me, Buster, Kuro, and Malanee on the decks.

6) Bring back the 50 foot clowns, please.

7) A designated "CP Stall" in the men's room.

8) Designated "CP Groupie" Raver Chicks.

9) The area in front of the DJ booth should be roped off and designated the "CP Only" Area. There's just waaaaaay too much foot traffic through there, while some of us are trying to DJ Whore.

10) Bring back the 50 foot clowns, please.

Do you think we can get some of these off my list? :D

Here's my list of CP demands for Buzz:

1) Two free Red Bull & Vodkas every night for any CP member

2) $5 off reduced admission to every Buzz night

3) Unlimited DJ whoring for any CP member

4) A special roped off "****Official CP Meetup Area****" with plush couches so we don't have to stand by the bathroom looking like jackasses anymore

5) A "CP Takeover" night on the patio. With me, Buster, Kuro, and Malanee on the decks.

7) A designated "CP Stall" in the men's room.

8) Designated "CP Groupie" Raver Chicks.

9) The area in front of the DJ booth should be roped off and designated the "CP Only" Area. There's just waaaaaay too much foot traffic through there, while some of us are trying to DJ Whore.

Nice list of demands, Shady.

But I think you're the only one that ever saw 50 ft clowns. I tell ya, if I ever saw em there, I'd be GONE, likety-split. Where were they? They main room or on the horizon, dancing by the capitol building?

Actually, of all those demands, I'd take the special CPer stall one over the rest. That's worth an extra $5 a night for me! I ALWAYS have to go like 7 times when I'm there.

LOL :D I want them to bring back the 50 ft clowns so I can see Shady have conversations with them!

Your other demands seem reasonable to me. Oh and I want icey pops to be available at the bar. :D

CD

Very sweet!!!! Thanks !!

When are you gonna come party with us next?

Originally posted by raver_mania

Very sweet!!!! Thanks !!

When are you gonna come party with us next?

tonite for the Lights Out tour, I will be working but will have more time tonite to CHiLLL!1 Hope to see you all there!!

XOXO

CD