Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
eggmok

what i packed for lunch today . . .

Recommended Posts

Originally posted by eggmok

roast beef sandwich, greek salad, two fruit cups, 2 granola bars, chips and salsa, one california roll, and arizona ice tea . . .

i went shopping at costco . . .

What I packed for lunch today, my smokes, $10 for lunch, my badge to get into this dump, resume to submit at other companies online, my gun to shoot myself once the stock goes below a dollar today, and my sneakers to run out of here as fast as possible at 5pm.......:blown:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by eggmok

roast beef sandwich, greek salad, two fruit cups, 2 granola bars, chips and salsa, one california roll, and arizona ice tea . . .

i went shopping at costco . . .

all of thatfor lunch? no wonder you look pudgy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by eggmok

i eat like a horse now that i don't have to be in miami . . .

its spring, people tell me you walk around the mall with your shirt off and that you grind girls at Exit and SF when you take off your shirt, which is usually right after you walk in

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by vicman

its spring, people tell me you walk around the mall with your shirt off and that you grind girls at Exit and SF when you take off your shirt, which is usually right after you walk in

they also tell me that you especially like to stick around Exit with out a shirt on, for afterhours with Junior :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by eggmok

i eat like a horse now that i don't have to be in miami . . .

Egg you should stick some glow sticks in your rolls and see if you light up. I bet you'll look like a green pumpkin.......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×