Clubplanet Nightlife Community

LA Heads

chynado11

ah...

i am coming to you straight from l.a.; i have just chosen to keep some mystery in my profile :cool: .

well, shit - i suppose i just blew it. ;)

i look on all the boards now, though; we are, after all, a clubplanet :spin2: .

Originally posted by chynado11

so all of yous introduce yourselves, where in Cali are you from, do you currently live in LA, what clubs do you like to go to...etc etc

CD:D

well i dont live in LA, I actually just lurk on the LA boards, but I do have family in LA that I want to go visit....basically I just want a free place to stay, so i dont have to pay for accomodation and food.....but I hope to visit there this summer

I live on the East Coast, but my roommates and I are going to L.A. next Thursday. We are staying in Huntington Beach for a couple nights, then heading to the "Summer of Love" party in Palm Spring on Sunday night.....

anyone heard of this? Supposed to be pretty cool.

Anyways, nice talking to ya!

Originally posted by chynado11

so all of yous introduce yourselves, where in Cali are you from, do you currently live in LA, what clubs do you like to go to...etc etc

CD:D

i'm from nyc and currently live in downtown/chinatownish l.a. (meaning somewhere inbetween). i mostly go to giant and spundae, 'cause i pretty much mainly like the djs that they bring in and i like big clubs. i love roaming and people watching, and you can't really do that in small places. i hate lounges, too, because if the music's any good, i'd rather be dancing to it then sitting down.

i've got a gripe, though: l.a. closes too goddamn early :mad: !

Originally posted by weyes

i'm from nyc and currently live in downtown/chinatownish l.a. (meaning somewhere inbetween). i mostly go to giant and spundae, 'cause i pretty much mainly like the djs that they bring in and i like big clubs. i love roaming and people watching, and you can't really do that in small places. i hate lounges, too, because if the music's any good, i'd rather be dancing to it then sitting down.

i've got a gripe, though: l.a. closes too goddamn early :mad: !

i've never been to clubs out in LA...basically 'cos the last time I was in LA I went to Disneyland, back in '80....but, at what time do they normally close down?

Originally posted by vicman

i've never been to clubs out in LA...basically 'cos the last time I was in LA I went to Disneyland, back in '80....but, at what time do they normally close down?

disneyhoo kicks ass :spin2: !!! it's one of my goals in life to have my picture taken with every character in that place (except for that goddamn mouse, 'cause that bastard expects you to come to him; i don't think so, buddy - you'd best be walkin' around and greetin' the peeps, 'cause we came from miles around for your ass :mad: !)

anycrap... the clubs close at 4, which is just ridiculous. i always stay till they kick me out. but, seriously - i'm just getting in the groove at about 3, so what's up with the "4" bit? i used to be a raver, and in nyc the clubs stay open late, too, so i'm used to the late hours. but, really, since those places were always still packed till closing (at nine or whatever), i don't see why it should be any other way.