Clubplanet Nightlife Community

drving to

Taub

allrigh i am driving to boston this firday for mauro...so whats the fastest way to get there?? and anyone know when he will go on? earlier than 12? any help with the driving directions part??

thank you

That will definitely get you there pretty quick. Katie showed me a new way to go... that actually might have been it, but I thought there was a different road in there somewhere. Katie, is that right??

Either way, that'll get you up here in 3.5 or so hours. I don't know what time he's going on... my guess would be 12, but honestly, it's up to the DJ, so unless they agreed to a 4 hour set beforehand, it's all up in the air.

I don't think that really helped much, but it's all I know!

thank you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so taht was is better tahn sticking on I 95?

if you guys want to meet up....ill be the indian kid holding an "i love ny" t-shirt in my hands k? just look for me when mauro comes on..ill go crazy

Originally posted by dreamdrops

thank you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so taht was is better tahn sticking on I 95?

if you guys want to meet up....ill be the indian kid holding an "i love ny" t-shirt in my hands k? just look for me when mauro comes on..ill go crazy

Sticking to 95 is for rookies! ;) You'll DEFINITELY be better off this way! It'll probably save you an hour or two.

Hey, if you don't feel like ending the party after Mauro (i.e. if you hate Boston's 2 am law), you should definitely check out Rise afterwards. Ali Ajami will be spinning there (I'm sure you don't know him, but I can all but guaruntee you'll love him!) It's the only legal afterhours in Boston.

If you're interested let me (or really any of us) know. You need a pass to get in, but I'm sure I could hook you up if you want!