Clubplanet Nightlife Community

reasons y i hate work and most people these days

Originally posted by djjonstephen

You are so wrong bro......

You NEED pull-ups and militaries. Chicks love it when you got lats.....and they love shoulders too.

yeah pull ups get anoyen tho i have like no neck these days i'm happy thats bout all i wanted in life was no neck and 20 inch arms lol and the chest is starten to cum in but its all bout curls kid

curls get the girls my football coach in hs used to preach that

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by shook

hhmmmmm yall crazy when i get odler and i'm like 250 then true but i'm still a puny lil boy and only fat chicks bug me to train them lol its one of the reason i seem so anti fat its all i work with :(

awww:(

i totally understand - the gym i go to also has a few fatsies, and i can't help thinking: why not try to diet, instead of doing the threadmill untill you faint, and then go home and eat 10 tv-dinners!

anyway, you'll be good *bro*, i'm sure you'll have all the hotties soon!

Originally posted by rizzo

shook: when you train JoeG remember to focus on all that fat and clogged matter in his massive silly putty basketball of a head. I saw a picture of him and he literally dwarfed the car he was behind. I was lucky to see the side mirror for christ sakes.

wideskies: dont worry my little blow pop, nobody will be meeting you because such a natural beauty as yourself with so much going for her in life has WAYYY too many things to do. I mean, we all are loosers who post pictures of our weekend excursions with trolls while you try to stay away from that right???

no comment:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by zlatang

anyway, you'll be good *bro*, i'm sure you'll have all the hotties soon!

thanks kid good luck to u as well on any thing u have your mind set on doing and damn i wish i'll get a few hotties soon i work out enough these days that hopefully in a few years i'll end up happy

Originally posted by shook

thanks kid good luck to u as well on any thing u have your mind set on doing and damn i wish i'll get a few hotties soon i work out enough these days that hopefully in a few years i'll end up happy

yeah well i'm also working out, trying to *tone* to my muscles, so i'll take your 'good luck' on that one....i was 6'1"/180 and now i'm 170 lbs (i wanted to loose weight), so that is one of my plans - to get the 6pack for the summer...

;)