Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So Mr Saleen Catches A Club Letting Underage Kids In...

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

SO I GO TO SUTRA 4 WEEKS IN A ROW, TRYING TO GET THIS BROADS NUMBER, ANY HOW FOR 4 WEEKS I MET 17, 18, 19, 20, YEAR OLD FEMALES UP IN THERE. I EVEN LOOKED AT THEIR IDS... THE DOOR GUYS ARE TAKING MAJOR BRIBES DOWN THERE... I WANT SOME OF THIS ACTION.... THIS IS WHAT I WANT FREE DRINKS ALL NIGHT LONG FOR ME AND MY FRIENDS OR I'M CALLING THE ABC CONTROL....... GOD FORBID I PICK UP A 17 YEAR OLD, BANG HER AND HAVE HER PARENTS FIND OUT THAT SHE WAS WASTED.....

I'LL BE THERE FRIDAY, PM ME AND SET IT UP.... OR I'M BRINGING THE BRASS..... I CAN POINT OUT AT LEAST 15 BROADS IN THERE THAT ARE UNDERAGE....

THIS HAS BEEN A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCMENT BY THE SALEEN!

THANK YOU..

Originally posted by saleen351

SO I GO TO SUTRA 4 WEEKS IN A ROW, TRYING TO GET THIS BROADS NUMBER, ANY HOW FOR 4 WEEKS I MET 17, 18, 19, 20, YEAR OLD FEMALES UP IN THERE. I EVEN LOOKED AT THEIR IDS... THE DOOR GUYS ARE TAKING MAJOR BRIBES DOWN THERE... I WANT SOME OF THIS ACTION.... THIS IS WHAT I WANT FREE DRINKS ALL NIGHT LONG FOR ME AND MY FRIENDS OR I'M CALLING THE ABC CONTROL....... GOD FORBID I PICK UP A 17 YEAR OLD, BANG HER AND HAVE HER PARENTS FIND OUT THAT SHE WAS WASTED.....

I'LL BE THERE FRIDAY, PM ME AND SET IT UP.... OR I'M BRINGING THE BRASS..... I CAN POINT OUT AT LEAST 15 BROADS IN THERE THAT ARE UNDERAGE....

THIS HAS BEEN A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCMENT BY THE SALEEN!

THANK YOU..

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Guest saleen351

HEY WHY ARE FOCKERS LAUGHING? I'M SERIOUS!!!! HEY WHERE I'M FROM THERE IS A SAYING ABOUT UNDERAGE CHICKS IN THE CLUBS..:

IF THEY AIN'T BLOWING, THEN THEY'RE GOING"

GET THEM THE FUCK OUT..............

THEY ARE TAKING UP GUDIO FIST PUMPING ROOM.... THE DJ THERE IS ACTUALLY GETTING A LITTLE BETTER....:eek:

MAYBEE IN 3 YEARS i'LL GO THERE FOR THE BEATS... UNTIL THEN ITS ALL ABOUT THE HOOKERS...

Originally posted by james954

pretty typical for there to be 18+ girls 21+ guys in broward. that's what the wristbands are for genius.

I dont think Sutra is 18+ for girls either, I think the whole place is 21+, and there are 16 and 17 yr olds walking around that club every week.

Originally posted by saleen351

SO I GO TO SUTRA 4 WEEKS IN A ROW, TRYING TO GET THIS BROADS NUMBER,

4 weeks in a row huh ? you ugly pathetic racist redneck. whats wrong did you ask this 'broad' if she likes tiesto as much as you do ? did she think you are a fucking nerd cause of your collection of louie devito cd's ? im glad to see your still struggling to adapt to south florida you ho. hillbillys arent welcome here and never will be.

Originally posted by djduchovony

4 weeks in a row huh ? you ugly pathetic racist redneck. whats wrong did you ask this 'broad' if she likes tiesto as much as you do ? did she think you are a fucking nerd cause of your collection of louie devito cd's ? im glad to see your still struggling to adapt to south florida you ho. hillbillys arent welcome here and never will be.

that could of been funny, but definetely wasn't. :rolleyes:

"HEY WHERE I'M FROM THERE IS A SAYING ABOUT UNDERAGE CHICKS IN THE CLUBS..:

IF THEY AIN'T BLOWING, THEN THEY'RE GOING"

hehe.. where IM from.. .there is a saying... If they're old enough to crawl... they're in the right position.

-fat0ny

Guest saleen351

I think the feminists on this board are gonna get pissed at our says...

But I never put my hoes before my bros..... so fuck em!

• 3 weeks later...