Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New Jersey's Ten Commandments...

On this day 14 of May 2002, the ONE known by most as Gropasaurus, others as THE GREAT 1, and still some as Father, does hereby present to you the New Jersey version of The Ten Commandments:

For My Guidos:

Thou shall not use the word "guido" in vein

Thou shall not bear arms against fellow guidos

Thou shall grope hot guidette monsters

Thou shall lift heavy weights, inject "enhanced supplements" and

injest 1 gram of whey protein per lb. per day

Thou shall be a golden bronze year 'round

Thou shall pump thy fists to club music

Thou shall wear tight, preferably sleeveless shirts

Thou shall spend a minimum of 3 hours per weekend from mid-

May to beginning of September on the NJ Parkway

Thou shall have more hair products than most women

Thou shall say "how u doin'" or "fuggetaboutit" at least 10x a day

For My Succulent Sex Monster Guidettes:

Thou shall wear extremely tight, provacative clothing

Thou shall go to the hair & nail salon once a week, tanning 3+

Thou shall master the guidette sex monster dance

Thou shall spend 1 hour a day doing cardio, legs and abs

Thou shall bear implants

Thou shall cover thy body in glitter

Thou shall permit thy guido brethren to grope them

Thou shall not hook up with preps

Thou shall drive white, red or silver BMWs, Eclipses or Celicas

Thou shall own several pairs of white spandex and many extra

small pastel colored tube tops and back-less shirts

Being locked in JCrew for 24 hours with Dave Matthews poor excuse for music playing around the clock as satellite tv broadcasts live from Bar-A, while your only source of liquids resides in a keg...all of this while simultaneously having to try on various colors of plad shirts and khakis.

Originally posted by gropasaurus

Being locked in JCrew for 24 hours with Dave Matthews poor excuse for music playing around the clock as satellite tv broadcasts live from Bar-A, while your only source of liquids resides in a keg...all of this while simultaneously having to try on various colors of plad shirts and khakis.

That's pretty bad, even you a just a regular Joe.......:eek:

LOL.....

THings that would cause an uproar if they were ever banned from guido and guidetts!!!

PALMAD ( HAIR GEL)

WIFE BEATER SHIRTS

ARMANI CLOTHES

TANNING ENHANCERS

DIESEL GLASSES

ITALIAN FLAG EMBLEM ON BACK OF CARS

CLASSIC COPY OF JOHNNY O AND CYNTHIA

EZ PASS (PARKWAY PLEASURE)

A CLASSIC BOTTLE OF DRAKKAR NOIR

THE OWNER OF THE MUSIC BOX ON RT 35 BUYS TEMPTATIONS AND TURNS IT INTO HOE DOWN COUNTRY CLUB!!

ANY MORE SUGGESTIONS?....i HAVE OWNED OR DO HAVE ALL OF THE ABOVE SO NOTHING PERSONAL....

Gropasaurus,

You are freakin pathetic and so unfunny. Stop trying so hard to be guido b/c we all know you're really a 15yo kid who's never gotten laid.

I wanna fistfight you and Monsterguido. I'll meet you anytime anywhere.

BRING IT ON, PUSSY!

Originally posted by junkyarddog

Gropasaurus,

You are freakin pathetic and so unfunny. Stop trying so hard to be guido b/c we all know you're really a 15yo kid who's never gotten laid.

I wanna fistfight you and Monsterguido. I'll meet you anytime anywhere.

BRING IT ON, PUSSY!

you're gonna get HOUSED....

WELL, IF IT ISN'T THE TWO BUT FUCKING GUIDO WANNA BEEZ THAT WORSHIP THE VERY GROUND I WALK UPON...JUNKYARDFAG, HAD I KNOWN YOU, YOU WOULDN'T EXIST IN THE PRESENT, BUT DON'T WORRY...YOU'LL BE DEALT WITH ONCE YOU REVEAL YOURSELF IN THE FUTURE. AS FOR YOU PATHETICONE...YOU'RE NOT WORTH THE FUCKING KEYSTROKES YOU COCKSMOKER!!!

DON'T WORRY PIPDADDY, IT'S ALL GOOD BABY!!! YOU GOT A PLACE IN BELMAR AGAIN THIS SUMMER??? THE ALLIANCE WILL BE RECLAIMING OUR TERRITORY NEXT FRIDAY...HOPE TO SEE ME THERE!!!

-THE GREAT ONE

Originally posted by somegirl24

How come every post like this makes it around in e-mail the very same day????

I got this forwarded to me at work today...as well as a previous post by one of the Alliance.

Anyone else notice this???:rolleyes:

Go to your options menu and unclick the box that says something about email... It will stop you from getting them....

First of all, let it be known that all of my posts are ENTIRELY ORIGINAL AND MY OWN. For those of you that have been on CP since last summer, you already know my style, but these newbies apparently do not, which is solely due to the fact that I rarely have time or interest to post anything.

In response to the question, I actually received my own posts (Belmar Vs. Seaside and NJ Shore vs. Hamptons) via email in my company, which happens to be a major investment bank here in midtown manhattan. If that wasn't funny enough, at least 6 of my friends who work for completely different companies in NJ also received my posts via email, and some DJ even mentioned "Gropasaurus" to a bunch of my boys a few months ago at Soundgarden asking in a random conversation if they've ever been on CP and read "Gropasaurus'" posts. Therefore, someone on the boards sweats my posts so much that they copy and paste it into emails and distribute it to friends all over the country...honestly speaking though, I can't blame them...I'm pretty fuckin' talented.

Hope this answers your question...

Originally posted by gropasaurus

First of all, let it be known that all of my posts are ENTIRELY ORIGINAL AND MY OWN. For those of you that have been on CP since last summer, you already know my style, but these newbies apparently do not, which is solely due to the fact that I rarely have time or interest to post anything.

In response to the question, I actually received my own posts (Belmar Vs. Seaside and NJ Shore vs. Hamptons) via email in my company, which happens to be a major investment bank here in midtown manhattan. If that wasn't funny enough, at least 6 of my friends who work for completely different companies in NJ also received my posts via email, and some DJ even mentioned "Gropasaurus" to a bunch of my boys a few months ago at Soundgarden asking in a random conversation if they've ever been on CP and read "Gropasaurus'" posts. Therefore, someone on the boards sweats my posts so much that they copy and paste it into emails and distribute it to friends all over the country...honestly speaking though, I can't blame them...I'm pretty fuckin' talented.

Hope this answers your question...

Gotta love being a "legend" in your own time....

I've copied and pasted them to some of my friends, but never took credit for them. I didn't know I should have made a parenthetical reference, sorry, I'll add a bibliography next time I forward them. Didn't think it was a big deal.

Don't get me wrong...I think it's great and am happy my posts are so popular...never anticipated the overwhelming response, especially due to the fact that I'm merely discussing my life and thoughts. Copy and paste away...I'll keep you all posted on my book...if you think my posts are good, this book should make me millions...