Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why.............?

mikeydny

Can't everyone on this board get along, its not like there's a huge group of regular posters here because there's not, that should mean no drama. Other sites I post on have drama, because the site is full of people, over 2000, even the Cp/NY section has mad drama but there's tons more people there.

Everyone is into the scene down here, if I like one DJ and you like another why does that make the person not knowledgeable or a idiot or other shit, end the fucking drama on this section.

ClubPlanet if you all didn't notice has a drama section, if you enjoy it, go there and post, let this section be about Miami, The Clubs, The Music, and The People - The Drama, and hopefully shit can work around here, right now you can't even post a DJ coming to a club without a asshole sticking his 2 cents about how the DJ sucks in the thread.

For such a mature scene down here, the people who represent it on this board show the complete opposite.

Just my $0.03, this post wasn't intended for drama, so don't start none...................Ciao :)

Originally posted by mikeydny

Can't everyone on this board get along, its not like there's a huge group of regular posters here because there's not, that should mean no drama. Other sites I post on have drama, because the site is full of people, over 2000, even the Cp/NY section has mad drama but there's tons more people there.

Everyone is into the scene down here, if I like one DJ and you like another why does that make the person not knowledgeable or a idiot or other shit, end the fucking drama on this section.

ClubPlanet if you all didn't notice has a drama section, if you enjoy it, go there and post, let this section be about Miami, The Clubs, The Music, and The People - The Drama, and hopefully shit can work around here, right now you can't even post a DJ coming to a club without a asshole sticking his 2 cents about how the DJ sucks in the thread.

For such a mature scene down here, the people who represent it on this board show the complete opposite.

Just my $0.03, this post wasn't intended for drama, so don't start none...................Ciao :)

YEAH !!! WHAT HE SAID !!:cool: