Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Here's ur chance to get ur hands on EVERY VIP card.....

This Friday at Joeys, Sergio presents the 3rd Annual VIP Card Fundraiser. Come in and get a chance to win EVERY VIP Card you need for the summer. I mean every. Each ticket will give u a chance to win a group of VIPS including Temps, Surf, Headliner, DJais, plus at least 4 more major jersey summer hotspots. This is a once a year event. All proceeds from the raffle go to Camp Fatima, NJ's only volunteer handicapped camp.

All please attend.

Originally posted by Emmitt

yo lukey, what up kid? how are the islands treating you?

No comaints after 3 months. Just started surfing, not as easy as it looks. Plan on going back East for my Birthday in early July for a couple of weeks, see ya down the shore????

:D

Originally posted by lukeyblueyez

No comaints after 3 months. Just started surfing, not as easy as it looks. Plan on going back East for my Birthday in early July for a couple of weeks, see ya down the shore????

:D

LUKEY, what kid? Waves treated shitty? Tell Don Ho and Kayla we all said ALOHA!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

LUKEY, what kid? Waves treated shitty? Tell Don Ho and Kayla we all said ALOHA!!!!!!!!!

Aloha, it's ironic you mention the name Kayla, she took me surfing for the first two times. She just moved here from Maui, and she is like a pro............first wave I finally got up on to ride without falling I wound up hitting her, she wasn't too happy but oh well:tongue: :tongue:

ALOHA:cool: :cool: