Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SOPRANOS NEW SEASON- it's OFFICIAL

Originally posted by cmb1975

I caught the repeat this Sunday of the episode of Paulie and Christopher lost in the woods (funniest goddamn thing every!) and I was thinkin the same thing. What even happened at the end of last season?

All I remember is that they buried Jackie Jr....... Didn't Meadow storm out of the house after she fought with her dad?

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

All I remember is that they buried Jackie Jr....... Didn't Meadow storm out of the house after she fought with her dad?

I dont remember! I have no idea what happened on the Season Finale!! Im sure they will repeat the season right before the new one starts.

Originally posted by sigmagal

All I can remember is Uncle Jr. Singing for the last 20 minutes of one of the episodes I think it was the season finale but I could be mistaken... It was so long ago.

You are right, I do remember that... I was like WTF is the point of this???!?!?!?!!!

last season ended in march of 2001 - more than a year ago already !!! when it starts up in september it will have been a whole year and half !!!

oh well - i guess we will see what the new season brings. maybe it took so long cause tony's kid was in jail and in trouble with all those drug busts and beatings and didn't meadow make a cd ??

(i don't know their real life names ... sorry)

that was really erie...when he was singin...

Originally posted by sigmagal

All I can remember is Uncle Jr. Singing for the last 20 minutes of one of the episodes I think it was the season finale but I could be mistaken... It was so long ago.

Originally posted by barbiegirl

last season ended in march of 2001 - more than a year ago already !!! when it starts up in september it will have been a whole year and half !!!

oh well - i guess we will see what the new season brings. maybe it took so long cause tony's kid was in jail and in trouble with all those drug busts and beatings and didn't meadow make a cd ??

(i don't know their real life names ... sorry)

Robert Adler is the son and JAmie Lynn Sigler is Meadow. Yeah, she did put out a cd...

I have been waiting FOREVER to finally see the opener of the new season for Sopranos...I couldn't wait...And it figures I will be leaving that day for honeymoon in St Lucia..I mean of course I would rather be there then here anyday!..But why couldn't it be the week before or after..ugh..I will have to make sure I tape it and wait 1 more extra week to finally see it!..ClubGirl...:)