Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Star wars episode II tonight

meng

Seeing Yoda fly around kickin' ass w/ his light saber was f'n awesome! I thought the whole movie was fantastic.... I must admit, I'm stuck on the originals (4, 5, & 6), but I am anxiously awaiting episode 3.. I hope it's as entertaining as this one was...

I wonder if when Queen Amadalla gets laid does she remove those damn head-piece thingies?

Lola:eek:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if Mace Windu's lightsaber had Bad MotherFucker etched on the side...it'd be a killer inside joke. I wish Lucas would do shit like that, make outside references to other films...

I wonder if Mace Windu's lightsaber had Bad MotherFucker etched on the side...it'd be a killer inside joke. I wish Lucas would do shit like that, make outside references to other films...

actually, Spielberg and Lucas have always used references to eachother's films.....I don't have any examples but I remember hearing it on E channel.....for example, you might find some star wars shit in Indiana Jones and so forth......

and about R2D2.....he always saves the day and has the balls to do it too......notice how pussy-ass C3PO never wants R2 to go do shit and R2 tells him to fuck off and he goes anyway.....and C3PO always follows reluctantly....