Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Try This!

u can never think of any thing ever to start a topic upon so u always resort to kiddy games lol go back to geek land and do this kiddy sh1t or post a pic of a ugly or fat sf member so we can all laugh lol geeks and obese people LoL

Originally posted by shook

u can never think of any thing ever to start a topic upon so u always resort to kiddy games lol go back to geek land and do this kiddy sh1t or post a pic of a ugly or fat sf member so we can all laugh lol geeks and obese people LoL

lech lzdayen!

lol in my youth i've tryed to speak as many as i coudl learn and i mean i can say suk my dik in atleast 15 lol

oyn dong dee

and heres a suggestion go post with your fat geeky friends i mean u fit right in with them on that baors its eiether your fat your ugly your both or your good and tehrs few good and alot mroe of the rest lol so go check grammer and spellen and get a life lol when i'm at your gae i'll be tricken off skanks like u like tehr yesterdays news lol i probley could do that now tho thats the sick part shall i suggest lipo and maybe a cheek suk ;)

Originally posted by totallytrance

I think you meant to say...ubrigens sie sind hasslich....;)

wut ever LoL i speak it decent i just can't type it for sh1t its like english lol i speak it well enough just can't type or spell it ;)

lol in my youth i've tryed to speak as many as i coudl learn and i mean i can say suk my dik in atleast 15 lol

oyn dong dee

and heres a suggestion go post with your fat geeky friends i mean u fit right in with them on that baors its eiether your fat your ugly your both or your good and tehrs few good and alot mroe of the rest lol so go check grammer and spellen and get a life lol when i'm at your gae i'll be tricken off skanks like u like tehr yesterdays news lol i probley could do that now tho thats the sick part shall i suggest lipo and maybe a cheek suk ;)

Now just for that Mr. Know - it - all - for that, you will never post on the SF forum agian.

Originally posted by rachel1997

Now just for that Mr. Know - it - all - for that, you will never post on the SF forum agian.

thanks and take my advice girl ight at the end of that post cause if u do i might slap u off with a lil dik lol i mena u knwo your tired of geek cock so go get some sugery and maybe a few months after i'll let u blow me ;)

Originally posted by rachel1997

You just played with fire my friend.....

and u still haven't answerd your age i mean u gotta be mid 20's and your on a message board all day looken for new friends posten dumb shit i mean when i'm your age i better be doing better sh1t with my life i hope and u can say wut u want bout me now i'm 20 i work out most of the day the rest i post and i'm not ncie to people so u can tell i'm not looken for friends so think wut u want bout me but all i gotta say is damn i hope when i get your age i got a life LoL i mean its the main reason i lift and stay hoem alot now so when i do get your age i will have a life and won't be resorten to this sh1t any more ;) thats just my oppion tho

and u still haven't answerd your age i mean u gotta be mid 20's and your on a message board all day looken for new friends posten dumb shit i mean when i'm your age i better be doing better sh1t with my life i hope and u can say wut u want bout me now i'm 20 i work out most of the day the rest i post and i'm not ncie to people so u can tell i'm not looken for friends so think wut u want bout me but all i gotta say is damn i hope when i get your age i got a life LoL i mean its the main reason i lift and stay hoem alot now so when i do get your age i will have a life and won't be resorten to this sh1t any more ;) thats just my oppion tho

major bitching fest here....:laugh: