Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I have my life back...

Originally posted by brickhouse

....for a limited time.

Finally done with finals, now I get a week to chill, move, and party. Then I get to start that wonderful 8-6 job *groan*

8-6??? Bro, you're a summer associate. 9:00-5:00 or 6:00 is more like it. I rarely stayed late when I was a summer associate. Don't kill yourself!! Enjoy the summer, go to all the social events, and enjoy the money. :D

I complain about my life 24/7 no MATTER what time of year it is. Hehehe.

I'm done with exams too *soft sigh* although I will be studying and creating art throughout the summer.

I guess I have 2 more days to ... pack, try to see people before I leave, and stuff. Especially ... stuff. ...

Guest tilly

CONGRATS DAN...i know you worked your arse off as of late especially...

I love the feeling of exhailing after a big stress like exams or a huge work presentation!~

drinks are in order this evening.

see ya around 10ish:)

Originally posted by brickhouse

....for a limited time.

Finally done with finals, now I get a week to chill, move, and party. Then I get to start that wonderful 8-6 job *groan*

like omg dude thats like so cool that u feel its right to post that u have no life on a board i mean wow your cool and like now u got all that free time to go to burger king and to play chess and to read books and to smack around your chubby friend in the back yard i mean i envy u dude u live the fuken life i wish i was as cool as u and maybe 1 day with your teachens yes i too can be as cool as u so i am wondering can i be down can i get chubby and out of shape and be 1 of u and your pose ?????????? i mean just tell me how and i shall do it ;) LoL fuken loser