Clubplanet Nightlife Community

No more 18 and over at Exit on saturdays anymore

Originally posted by ch0sen0ne

WHAT ABOUT GUYS WITH CALF IMPLANTS AND WOMEN LOOKING LIKE MEN......ARE THEY STILL AT EXIT?

INQURING MINDS WANT TO KNOW?

the guy with the calf implants has a lifetime membership at exit ..he isnt going anywheres:D

maybe im missing something obvious but

if the posts here reporting how exit is empty on saturday are true

then wouldn't changing from 18 and over to 21 and over be a bad business decision, at least for now since you'd be reducing the size of your target market?

i will never understand the reasoning of the management there

Originally posted by codica3

Do many people 18-20 even go to Exit on Saturday?? Just curious, I don't really know much about that party.

Somewhere between zero and five for the after hours. Crowd probably averages around 28. As for before Junior goes on, I wouldn't know because I've never been there on a Saturday before people are already going to church on Sunday morning...

fuk saturdays at exit anyway...there whack as fuck. I happen to be 18, and im glad to see its now 21 and over. I dont see why 18-20 year olds annoy u old people, but its cool fridays and like every other club still welcomes us

Originally posted by djstd

fuk saturdays at exit anyway...there whack as fuck. I happen to be 18, and im glad to see its now 21 and over. I dont see why 18-20 year olds annoy u old people, but its cool fridays and like every other club still welcomes us

Word yo...

I hope Draper tears it up this week.He blew the roof off last week.

How old are you all anyway....cuz half ofthe members at cp are like i cant stand these littles kids (18-20)...i mean clubs should have 21 and over...but us 18-20 rip the fuck out of the floor, not to mention u talk shit in the forum but on the floor all the old people come up to us and try to get some ass...guy and ladies...:blown: eat my kids :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

lol...some people on this forum are hilarious..and some are cracked the fuck out.

-18 guy- where are all the 18 ladies at in CP.

Yo whats happening this friday at factory and exit..like specials cuz im goin to exit but i dont remember what my freind said,

Originally posted by djstd

lol...some people on this forum are hilarious..and some are cracked the fuck out.

-18 guy- where are all the 18 ladies at in CP.

Yo whats happening this friday at factory and exit..like specials cuz im goin to exit but i dont remember what my freind said,

I hear ya man..don't pay attention to those guys though.

I don't know about SF but all I know is that Draper @ Exit is enough for me.

i dont mind all the little Rodents,

But some of you guys, just fucking annoy the shit out of me, but some of you are all right

making the party 21, will only hurt it, i think, place is to big for jr, this aint the old days, LET THE ARENA rest in peace

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

I just turned 18 last Friday. I was rolling so hard when Draper dropped "bandcamp". Thanks for an awesome b day Tony.We should plan a meetup for Friday. I can't wait!!!

:)

Holy Fuck..... the people at work are lookin at me like I am crazy cause I am laughin my mutha fuckin ass off :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

WAAAAAAAAAA

I hear ya man..don't pay attention to those guys though.

I don't know about SF but all I know is that Draper @ Exit is enough for me.

So it's Webster Hall then Draper afterhours? You'll have to take me along when I turn 18 next month- I lost my fake id and can't get in anywhere anymore! :(

;)

Originally posted by tastyt

So it's Webster Hall then Draper afterhours? You'll have to take me along when I turn 18 next month- I lost my fake id and can't get in anywhere anymore! :(

;)

No ID....no problem.

Most of my crew is 17 and my girl is 15 and they never have any problems.We just carry ourselves really well and look like we belong.

Womp

Originally posted by legend38

Holy Fuck..... the people at work are lookin at me like I am crazy cause I am laughin my mutha fuckin ass off :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

WAAAAAAAAAA

pretend to cough

usually works for me, except now my coworkers avoid me cause they think i'm sick all the time

less work for me to do!

No ID....no problem.

Most of my crew is 17 and my girl is 15 and they never have any problems.We just carry ourselves really well and look like we belong.

Womp

Niiice- Me and my girls usually just wear our skimpiest outfits and throw on a bunch of makeup to help make ourselves look legal.

Originally posted by tastyt

Niiice- Me and my girls usually just wear our skimpiest outfits and throw on a bunch of makeup to help make ourselves look legal.

Keeeeewl... I think my girls should start doing that because they are still sporting the flare leg jean and clunky Sketchers Britney spears look. I mean they are cute and all but I can't get into the white room at Club Exits.They need to let their asschecks hang out a lil :)

Keeeeewl... I think my girls should start doing that because they are still sporting the flare leg jean and clunky Sketchers Britney spears look. I mean they are cute and all but I can't get into the white room at Club Exits.They need to let their asschecks hang out a lil :)

Their asscheeks, and preferably some ass-crack as well!