Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is it friday yet?????

I need to hit the lottery!!!! As I was outside on my mid-day smoke break and this guy tripped over his own 2 feet in front of everyone outside my building. His face turned red as a friggin beet. It wouldn't have been funny if it happened to me though. :)

Originally posted by piro8

I need to hit the lottery!!!! As I was outside on my mid-day smoke break and this guy tripped over his own 2 feet in front of everyone outside my building. His face turned red as a friggin beet. It wouldn't have been funny if it happened to me though. :)

:laugh: are u going to SF on sat?

Originally posted by piro8

What's up Dan? I don't think so. I say that now, but you know what happens when push comes to shove? :)

push push SHOVE SHOVE...

whassup babes! :) we didn't go last week. so you know gil is ready to (and i quote) "enter in 3rd gear" lol

hope to see ya this weekend!

Originally posted by nycchic24

push push SHOVE SHOVE...

whassup babes! :) we didn't go last week. so you know gil is ready to (and i quote) "enter in 3rd gear" lol

hey sweetie!! you've got to come down to the shore with us this summer.

Originally posted by nycchic24

push push SHOVE SHOVE...

YEAH PUSH PUSH SHOVE SHOVE some $$$ into our bank account to cover that admission. :(

enter SF at 12a in 3rd gear what is he crazy....what time is 5 gear or is his engine going into over gear...he's going to be hurting...here comes Gil come MONDAY totalsmash.gif