Clubplanet Nightlife Community

new aim sn's

Originally posted by abortionator

Aparently the person that responds to everything he says?

true but he ate up space i mean its like for example my sig pics if i go and make a post here i changed my sig pics thats fuked up and desprite i mean really he could of kept changen a aim name off the board i mean it just shwos he's desprite for atteion and haven to show people that

o wow i changed my aim name like look how cool i am so like u people cum and get it and sh1t so we can chat dude

hhmmm my apolgy for that above response i tryed to talk like a chubby white skater kid with good grammer :blown:

Aparently the person that responds to everything he says?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Oh, and just for the record, totally trance im'ed me the minute I posted this, and has not stopped talking since... heres a little excerpt from our convo:

TotallyTrance: joe... thank god you posted your new sn... I couldn't last another minute without talking to you...

joeg: oh, i'm sorry... i know there was a 30 second gap between signing off and signing on with my new sn... i tryed to make it as quick as possible...

TotallyTrance: don't ever do that to me again... you don't know how much i've suffered from this...

:tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Originally posted by shook

true but he ate up space i mean its like for example my sig pics if i go and make a post here i changed my sig pics thats fuked up and desprite i mean really he could of kept changen a aim name off the board i mean it just shwos he's desprite for atteion and haven to show people that

o wow i changed my aim name like look how cool i am so like u people cum and get it and sh1t so we can chat dude

hhmmm my apolgy for that above response i tryed to talk like a chubby white skater kid with good grammer :blown:

yeah, either that, or I didn't feel like im'ing everyone on my list individually... and/or some people have a feature that blocks ppl that aren't on there list... meaning, my new sn wouldn't see them online...

Thanks for your time, chief.

woah woah woah slow down hammer, im all for making fun of joe, im just saying you suck at it :idea:

Originally posted by joeg

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Oh, and just for the record, totally trance im'ed me the minute I posted this, and has not stopped talking since... heres a little excerpt from our convo:

TotallyTrance: joe... thank god you posted your new sn... I couldn't last another minute without talking to you...

joeg: oh, i'm sorry... i know there was a 30 second gap between signing off and signing on with my new sn... i tryed to make it as quick as possible...

TotallyTrance: don't ever do that to me again... you don't know how much i've suffered from this...

:tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

sh1t like that will get u fuked up kid leave the female alone and stop tryen to make her look like 1 of yall stupid goofy asses if i knew her and i seen u do that i'd fuk u upp for maken the girl look like that and thats all i gotta say boy

woah woah woah slow down hammer, im all for making fun of joe, im just saying you suck at it :idea:

atleast i tryed tho and go check out his boyz post i think i did a better job of maken fun of them in that topic ;)

sh1t like that will get u fuked up kid leave the female alone and stop tryen to make her look like 1 of yall stupid goofy asses if i knew her and i seen u do that i'd fuk u upp for maken the girl look like that and thats all i gotta say boy

lol, thank you captain america...

wow, and here, I thought superheros only existed in comic books...

Originally posted by teklord310

my screen name is teklord310. i'm free for chat sometimes. i like to make friends, if you want to be my friend send me a message. maybe we can be pen pals. hope to hear from you soon. :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by joeg

lol, thank you captain america...

wow, and here, I thought superheros only existed in comic books...

just gotta defend the ladt kid mommy tought me well even if it's not my beef always gotta stick up for the lady and fuk up any 1 who disrespect a cute female ;) and thats not a hero thats just the way life should be lived so watch wut u say nerd boy