Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Teo T * Richie Rydell* Boris* Mem. Day Wknd @ Merge....

This is the line up for MEM. DAY WEEKEND

@MERGE

Open friday, saturday & sunday

FRIDAYs @MERGE - Resident dj ........TEO T (in the main room)

Resident dj...STEADY G (LEVEL 2 ) spinning soulful house, old school classics, freestyle r&b

SATURDAYs @MERGE -open till 4am -resident dj - direct from Metro Lounge.............RICHIE RYDELL (in the main room)

plus a live special edition ktu live broadcast with Richie Rydell

Level 2 - resident dj - DJ UNIQUE- playing soulful house, old school classics, freestyle, R&B

Sunday of Mem. Day weekend- open till 4am - featuring ktu level 5's.... DJ BORIS!

We are looking foward to our first mem.day weekend. at Merge. I am gonna be working at the first bar when you walk in all summer long. MAKE SURE you come say hello. I was really happy to meet some of you jersey shore board members last weekend , and look foward to "merging" our north jersey Metro Lounge family with our new family at Merge. We have made some changes that we think you will enjoy. Especially our new level 2 lounge with seperate sound system......Our already incredible sound system in the main room has been pumped up even more, with added SURROUND sound around the entire room so you feel the music all over the club, not just on the dance floor. Also we have added even more lighting and our special effects. We will be preimering this all this Mem.Day weekend. Only about a week left....

George b.

Originally posted by ml2k1

SATURDAYs @MERGE -open till 4am -resident dj - direct from Metro Lounge.............RICHIE RYDELL (in the main room)

plus a live special edition ktu live broadcast with Richie Rydell

This is going to be a great night. See you there George.

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

Where you been hiding mister????

I've been around......I actually have been going out a lot lately......I'm sure we will run into each other during the summer.....SURF CLUB baby!!!!!!

See you soon,

buck

Originally posted by thesandman

Buck will drink like a pussy at Merge next Sat.... While I take the 20oz grey goose/crans right to the head..... I can see it now.. Buck screams "george, take it easy on me brother...."

Hey Sandy,

SHUT your Pie Hole Feg........

Buck

"Innovator of violence"