Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Abyss Review, Just like I promised!!!!!!

This post goes out to the boys who "can" read!!!! J/K

As always, Abyss delivered nothing but the best!!! It was mad packed, but everyone was having fun and doing their thing... Just think, it was only Wed, we still have 4 days to go!@#?$

Manny, I hope you have many more great ones.....:tongue:

Joey F. - What are you whining about!?!?!?! Love the glasses, almost as cute as you.....lol Maybe if you are lucky, K-Lo will take you out on a date!!!!!

Richie - You still talking....Oh wait were we suppossed to be listening:eek:

Mac - See the fun things you learn in a car ride:blown:

Mikey G- Kiss my :moon:

HB employees suck, you know who you are!!!!!!(see above)

And finally........Willie Bean - Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!! You are the best as always:love:

Originally posted by djttee

Definitely a great time at Abyss last night! Wall-to-wall good vibe!

Hope all of you will come hang for the new Friday night coming June 7th! ;)

I wish Richie a great Summer at XS!

peace.

You never realize how many people you know till you go to a phat party like that......:cool:

Originally posted by shockwavepromo

SPY WTF!!! can i get some love too?????? I mean im piss drunk and ur following me around asking me to find u a camera and im looking all over and i dont get any love on the board **sniff sniff**

Louie, of course you get some love...!!! Where were you when we were doing shots????

ANOTHER GREAT NIGHT @ ABYSS....GOOD LOOKING CROWD, CLUB LOOKED GOOD AS USUAL AND ALWAYS LOTS OF FAMILIAR FACES....ITS SORTA LIKE A DJ MEETING FOR THE INDUSTRY CATS..

TONY T I MISSED U LAST NIGHT....

I JUST FEEL SO LEFT OUT BEING THE ONLY BLONDE HAIRED GUY IN THE CLUB....LOL ( BUT I STILL HAVE FUN)

LATA PRIME

Originally posted by djprime

ANOTHER GREAT NIGHT @ ABYSS....GOOD LOOKING CROWD, CLUB LOOKED GOOD AS USUAL AND ALWAYS LOTS OF FAMILIAR FACES....ITS SORTA LIKE A DJ MEETING FOR THE INDUSTRY CATS..

I JUST FEEL SO LEFT OUT BEING THE ONLY BLONDE HAIRED GUY IN THE CLUB....LOL ( BUT I STILL HAVE FUN)

LATA PRIME

I thought blondes were suppossed to have more fun?????

Originally posted by djprime

LATA PRIME

Your old enough to get into abyss????? i thought u were a teen nite dj lol...

Spy.....Who knows where i was...I was always losing ppl last nite in that sea of bodies....I did take pics and ill post them on the site soon www.shockwavepromos.com

Originally posted by shockwavepromo

Your old enough to get into abyss????? i thought u were a teen nite dj lol...

Spy.....Who knows where i was...I was always losing ppl last nite in that sea of bodies....I did take pics and ill post them on the site soon www.shockwavepromos.com

I know, finding people was like impossible......:blown:

Nice, can't wait:D

I got there at around 12 with a huge azz line outside. Stepped into abyss and the place was jumpin'. Music was good and everyone was having fun. Paula cole - i believe in love over Laid - no more games, niceeeeeee!!!! :D

The Opening DJ...Well he played till about 1!! Joe Ferdico Was AMAZING!!!!!! HOLY SHIT WHAT A SET!!!!!!

Im so glad people that dont usually get to hear him play got to last night......Watch out for this kid hes got GAME!!!!!

HE dropped ALOT OF BOMBS!!!!!!!

Originally posted by binoys

The Opening DJ...Well he played till about 1!! Joe Ferdico Was AMAZING!!!!!! HOLY SHIT WHAT A SET!!!!!!

Im so glad people that dont usually get to hear him play got to last night......Watch out for this kid hes got GAME!!!!!

HE dropped ALOT OF BOMBS!!!!!!!

Yeah, Joey was awesome!!!!

Abyss was nutty!!! saw so many famaliar faces!!! a few cp'ers... too bad everyone had to leave cause the afterhours downstairs was banging!!! if you were there, you know the deal... k-lo thanks for the late night shot and drama lesson!!! haha...

oh yeah, last night after a few shots i couldn't help but realize something... bon looks exactly like barney rubble!!! all kidding aside and im not trying to be mean, but he does!!!

well almost summer... Prepare yourself...

www.StateofMind.tv

Check out our parties this saturday!!! R-Bar in colonia & the Zone in Cedar Grove!!!

Originally posted by themcmattyc

Abyss was nutty!!! saw so many famaliar faces!!! a few cp'ers... too bad everyone had to leave cause the afterhours downstairs was banging!!! if you were there, you know the deal... k-lo thanks for the late night shot and drama lesson!!! haha...

well almost summer... Prepare yourself...

Yeah that was crazy....... YOu have to love the insanity that goes on in the depths of the Abyss....:tongue: