Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Soundfactory themes=all about the money lately

well not to sound like a dick but most people only go out on the theme nights cause they expect a lot more.. that is usually not always the fact... there are theme nights and parties.. a lot of people confuse the partys with the themes.. there is usually 1 theme a month and 1 or 2 parties a month.. the parties have themes to them but are not hyped up and the cover charge is usually the same if not only 5 bucks more... anywhere u go in the city covers are gonna be pricey.. factory doesnt have to run discounts or promotions on saturday cause they are gonna get the people in the door no matter what.. that is fact. Jonathans B-day was 40 if u got ur ticket in advance.. which they were selling them the week before at the ticket window and through out the week.. so if that 10 bucks really made a difference you were able to get ur ticket before and not have to worry about spending an extra 10. Honestly 40 bucks is pricey.. but if ur spending 30 already.. the way i look at it is what is an extra 10 bucks. Once you have been going to SF long enough u learn ways to save money.. i def dont spend nearly what i used to spend going there.. i usually pay my cover.. and once inside most i will spend is money for a shake.. i dont pay for coat check and if i need a water i will get one from the booth.. nothing is cheap these days.. u just have to learn how to spend ur money wisely