Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My Final Word

sgtfury

I started on this message board 2 years ago. I have always appreciated the fact that this board was comprised of different people with different tastes...since i began on the board there was someone named Nolimit that was always rude to people...this person seemed to enjoy trying to make others feel stupid..and it always seemed that Nolimit would look to degrade anyone that had a different opinion or a different taste than himself...many, many on the board would express outrage against his behavior...

as time has gone on i just cant understand the mentality...:"if you dont like what i like..your stupid"

so....i call him out on it..and suddenly selected individuals that have stood by for over 2 years while Nolimit has constantly mistreated people, rally against me...for mistreating Nolimit...

and what does this say..well, it says a lot of things...one of the things that it clearly says..at least about selected individuals on this board is that if someone likes what you like..well..it doesnt really matter what they do or how they are to people...and thats really sad...

This Reminds Me off a Post I once did, Entitled Fuck The Board, but a little more suttle..............

Sorry, about not being in touch been out of commission for a while............. Next Date is Picotto @ Space then the party begins

I hear what your saying.......... This one gets a beer from me