Weekly FU

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by laurie619

MY FU THIS WEEK GOES TO FUCKEN EX B/F. . . :bigfinger

YOU REALLY NEED TO LET GO.....AND MOVE ON.......there are other fish in the sea, there is a soulmate out there for you, time heals all wounds....etc etc. as you can tell im not as good at the self-help one-liners as you.

my fu goes out to -either- my lazy friend who waited soooo long to call the gas co. for the shore house, or the gas co. for not being able to hook it up until may30, or the landlord for not getting the C.O. from belmar for this weekend and/or the township of belmar for saying they are really busy and they wont be able to inspect for the C.O. until next week.....i dont know who to give the fu to, but someone needs to be slapped....either way, we cant move in until NEXT fri.....:mad: :mad:

Originally posted by pipdaddy

YOU REALLY NEED TO LET GO.....AND MOVE ON.......there are other fish in the sea, there is a soulmate out there for you, time heals all wounds....etc etc. as you can tell im not as good at the self-help one-liners as you.

WTF. . . I DID LET GO ABOUT 2 YEARS AGO. . . I JUST WOULD THAT HE WOULD. . .

i agree about the weekly FU to the writers of FRIENDS and i want to add the writers of WILL AND GRACE to that too !!! what a waste of a night !!!

i also want to give a FU out to WORK - it just plain sucks. no matter whether there is rain or shine outside i just don't ever want to have come to this place ever again !!!

have a fab weekend cp !!!

Originally posted by sigmagal

To my pain in the ass friends who can't get their shit together and forced me to cancel or Memorial Day trip to Chicago.

Also to the Writers of friends for having such a stupid ass ending for the season.:mad:

That sucks about your trip.......

And seriously WTF was with that??? I was expecting a lil more than that....:confused:

Originally posted by sigmagal

To my pain in the ass friends who can't get their shit together and forced me to cancel or Memorial Day trip to Chicago.

Yeah that does suck about your trip, but look on the bright side you get to do down the SHORE. . . :D

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

That sucks about your trip.......

And seriously WTF was with that??? I was expecting a lil more than that....:confused:

Yeah the trip was planned for over a month, now I have less then a week to find a room at the shore... what a nightmare.

As for Friends, it was so stupid... I mean she just gave birth to Ross's baby and she is starting to fall for him again... so obviously that makes it a good time to Marry Joey! What a mess...

My weekly FU goes out to the idiots driving 10 miles under the speed limit thismorning on my way to work while I was trying to rush because I was running late from my horrible hangover!!! FU to all the people who don't know how to F'in drive!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Have a wonderful week all you CP goers! I'm headed for CANCUN tomorrow morning!!! :tongue:

See you all in Sleaside next weekend!!!:cool:

Originally posted by bmw4jay

A huge F U goes to my work for makin me work this Sunday.....don't they know I need to be @ S.F ?! Nothing like going from S.F straight to work...:bigfinger:

LMAO......You mean you got a REAL JOB!!!!!! Being an SF Crackhead wasn't paying enough????:tongue:

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

Are you kidding me, we could be twins!!!!!

1) we can't be because I have a darker tan!!!!!!:D

2) My F U goes to the a-holes who ALREADY started cruising the strip, yesterday.......ASSMUNCHERS, IT'S FUCKIN THURSDAY AFTERNOON!!!!!!!!........HEEEELLLLLLOOOOO!

Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

2) My F U goes to the a-holes who ALREADY started cruising the strip, yesterday.......ASSMUNCHERS, IT'S FUCKIN THURSDAY AFTERNOON!!!!!!!!........HEEEELLLLLLOOOOO!

LMFAO :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: that is great! I TOTALLY AGREE! what the F! It's not even MDW yet!!!