Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vinyl Tonight

Whats up clubbers, I was just wondering if anyone is going to be at Vinyl tonight. I know i will :). Probably going to be dancing all night long till I drop dead later. Just wondering if any clubbers are planning on being there tonight. IF so hopefully i'll see you there Peace.

Originally posted by cintron

Bring a bottle of Dawn!!

X-Tra Strength Grease Remover!!!! ;)

*LOL* Hope to see you all there...I'm thinking I need to come up with a way for everyone to figure out who the CP'ers here are tonight...I'm primarily posting in the other thread "vinyl tonight" [all lowercase]....;)

yeah two vinyl threads. LOL hello?

for CP heads, usually everyone does something like a meetup in the back room around 5am or so, by the seating on the right just as you walk in. I won't be there tonight - I wish i could.

Originally posted by cintron

yeah two vinyl threads. LOL hello?

for CP heads, usually everyone does something like a meetup in the back room around 5am or so, by the seating on the right just as you walk in. I won't be there tonight - I wish i could.

Sorry we won't see you! Thanks for the tip. I'll suggest it in the other post -- as long as the back room is OPEN...last two times we were there, it wasn't. [grrr] *LOL*

Originally posted by mikeyss

Sorry we won't see you! Thanks for the tip. I'll suggest it in the other post -- as long as the back room is OPEN...last two times we were there, it wasn't. [grrr] *LOL*

By back room i mean the lounge, not the VIP. Lounge is always open.