RESIDENT DJ. NICKY SIBILIA SPINNING THE BEST IN HOUSE -

OUTDOOR/INDOOR VENUE.

4 TIKI BARS -

BBQ GRILLING -

SAND AREA - BEACH VOLLEYBALL -

BRICK WALKWAYS -

21 FOR LADIES AND GENTS -

THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE TO RECEIVE A TEMPTS VIP CARD FOR 2002 -

TONIGHT COME EXPERIENCE THE NEW SHARK BAR.

EVERY THURSDAY COME FEEL THE ENERGY ALL SUMMER LONG!!!

FOR DIRECTIONS AND/OR INFO. CALL 973.326.9554

THE SHARK BAR, 4 JOHN ST., MORRISTOWN NJ.

went there and I went up to probably everyone that worked at this place. both inside and outside. no one seemed to know what tempts was even. the only people that addressed tempts were the two door people, first the guy says as soon as you get in you fill out a form for it and as soon as i get in the girl that i gave my money to says they are giving them away inside. what happened to first 200 people gets a card? after walking around and asking everyone what was up i went back to the guy who told me i just fill out a form and he had nothing to say. me and my friends weren't pleased, i hope they are happy with my $10.

i've never seen a club bullshit more in my life, there was no truth to the advertisement above at all and i won't be surprised if no one got the vip card.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you! I was just going to post something about this. What a joke! I was going there anyway last night just to get a couple of drinks, but is it really necessary to post BULLSHIT up here...

Losers....:rolleyes:

Originally posted by magilicuti

First let's review the thread, here's the link:

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?threadid=97047

TONIGHT AT THE NEW SHARK BAR!!!

TEMPTS VIP GIVEAWAY -

THE FIRST 200 PEOPLE RECEIVE A TEMPTATIONS VIP CARD -

RESIDENT DJ. NICKY SIBILIA SPINNING THE BEST IN HOUSE -

OUTDOOR/INDOOR VENUE.

4 TIKI BARS -

BBQ GRILLING -

SAND AREA - BEACH VOLLEYBALL -

BRICK WALKWAYS -

21 FOR LADIES AND GENTS -

THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE TO RECEIVE A TEMPTS VIP CARD FOR 2002 -

TONIGHT COME EXPERIENCE THE NEW SHARK BAR.

EVERY THURSDAY COME FEEL THE ENERGY ALL SUMMER LONG!!!

FOR DIRECTIONS AND/OR INFO. CALL 973.326.9554

THE SHARK BAR, 4 JOHN ST., MORRISTOWN NJ.

went there and I went up to probably everyone that worked at this place. both inside and outside. no one seemed to know what tempts was even. the only people that addressed tempts were the two door people, first the guy says as soon as you get in you fill out a form for it and as soon as i get in the girl that i gave my money to says they are giving them away inside. what happened to first 200 people gets a card? after walking around and asking everyone what was up i went back to the guy who told me i just fill out a form and he had nothing to say. me and my friends weren't pleased, i hope they are happy with my $10.

i've never seen a club bullshit more in my life, there was no truth to the advertisement above at all and i won't be surprised if no one got the vip card.

WHAT TIME DID YOU GET THERE? THE PARTY STARTED PRETTY EARLY

they were giving out cards, i got mine at 945ish, as soon as i got there. rick was there from temps giving them away. a ton of people came and got them, then left....i guess you had to be there early, who knows

I was there early and I didn't get a card.

I don't buy a person with 5 posts saying they got a card either as good enough proof that cards were handed out. anyone that is an established member here that has no ties with this club that can say they got a card?

even if they were given out already why did they lie to me at the door and how come no one at this place knew what the hell i was talking about. i asked some guy about the vip card for tempts and he was like, "atm?"

bullshit

This sounds like a similar senerio that occured at Sound Garden... I went a few weeks back and they did this thing will colored Index cards... at the end of the night they choose a color if your card imatches you get a Surf Club VIP. So I turned in my card at the end of the night as did 4 of the people with me and No One has received a card yet.

Originally posted by magilicuti

I was there early and I didn't get a card.

I don't buy a person with 5 posts saying they got a card either as good enough proof that cards were handed out. anyone that is an established member here that has no ties with this club that can say they got a card?

even if they were given out already why did they lie to me at the door and how come no one at this place knew what the hell i was talking about. i asked some guy about the vip card for tempts and he was like, "atm?"

bullshit

VERY PERCEPTIVE GRASSHOPPER

Suprise suprise....a no-name club/bar trying to make $$$ off of the Tempts name. :rolleyes: Thats what they do...its horrible. I wouldn't trust anymore "VIP giveaway" scams. My friend was at Shark, around 9. He already has a Tempts card..but asked about them there. The ladies response was "yeah..later the Tempts promoters are gonna raffle them off" :laugh: Such a shame...

Originally posted by notallthere

Man i cant beleive this bull shit,. I thought that i might gotten it wrong but looks like they FUCKED everyone

and from the looks of it is bullshitting again on the board with this nodacop handle and saying they got the tempts vip card.

Total bullshit. That fucking bar scammed me out of ten bucks. Walking around asking all the bartenders, bouncers, and other Double D fucks and no one had a clue except for the people at the door who scammed us in by saying first, that they had the cards, then, by saying they were going to raffle em off.

How could only 2 people in the whole damn place know about such a promotion?

I also call bullshit on the one guy who got the card, who posted here.

It's not like we even got there late...It was like 10pm! Even if we missed it, someone should've known about it.

Me and my 4 girlfriends got there around 730 and on one knew a thing about the temps vip give aways. I spoke to one of the promoters named Bruno and he said "yeah yeah yeah they will be giving them out later." We proceeded to wail till 1AM and one one received any card or voucher. Nice way to be honest shark bar! I give you a month and the place will be closed!

how the fuck did nodacop get one then? because he is full of shit. shark bar is gonna keep lying to get as many heads in that poor excuse for a club till its shut down.

everyone do yourselves a favor and hit something else and dont support shit like this. the club wasn't even good to begin with honestly. if anyone knows facades it reminded me of that inside then you got your cheesy strip club with the old guys in it on the other side. outside you got a couple bars with some hot 97 playing.

I WASNT THERE, BUT IM FRIENDS WITH RICK. IM NEW TO THIS THING, SO GO EASY ON ME. IT WASNT A TOTAL SCAM, THEY DID GIVE SOME OUT, BUT ONLY A FEW. IT WAS EARLY IN THE NIGHT, RICK DID IT THEN WENT SOMEWHERE ELSE FOR THE SAME PROMO. SO GO A LITTLE EASY ON THEM, MAYBE SHARK BAR GOT SCREWED?

Originally posted by bearall

I WASNT THERE, BUT IM FRIENDS WITH RICK. IM NEW TO THIS THING, SO GO EASY ON ME. IT WASNT A TOTAL SCAM, THEY DID GIVE SOME OUT, BUT ONLY A FEW. IT WAS EARLY IN THE NIGHT, RICK DID IT THEN WENT SOMEWHERE ELSE FOR THE SAME PROMO. SO GO A LITTLE EASY ON THEM, MAYBE SHARK BAR GOT SCREWED?

that doesn't explain the lies said all over the club last night. i still don't buy it sorry. they said there were raffles and all this bullshit and first 200 get the card. so far those were not true and that's a fact. all this other shit is just bullshit as far as i'm concerned because none of that can be proven.

i'm friends with blah blah blah and he did this and that.