Clubplanet Nightlife Community

why is that...

dgmodel

Originally posted by marcid21

sorry Tastey, I wasn't talking about a physical attraction...i just meant a relationship when it's not all about bootie....:D

give an example, i don´t get what you´re trying to point on.

*i* can´t see a relationship that is not ALSO about bootie. was that what you meant?

Originally posted by tastey

i would never even consider going somewhere with a girl that i´m not attracted to, that´s a waste of my time that i could spend with other people or girls that i find attractive AND that have an interesting personality.

me too......call me shallow....but i don't care.....if i am not attracted to u....then no way.....i tend to only go for guys that i am like ::DROOOOOL:: when i see..........none of that he's OK but he has a great personality bullshit.....i have to WANT u physically...........BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD..........that's probably why i get assholes...there is no room for me and their ego in the bedroom!;)

Originally posted by tastey

give an example, i don´t get what you´re trying to point on.

*i* can´t see a relationship that is not ALSO about bootie. was that what you meant?

meaning...there's a relationship + bootie, and then there is a relationship ONLY ABOUT bootie...I was referrering to the latter.

Originally posted by marcid21

meaning...there's a relationship + bootie, and then there is a relationship ONLY ABOUT bootie...I was referrering to the latter.

hmmmm, in my book a relationship DEVELOPS from a relationship that´s all about bootie. i think every relationship is about bootie in the beginning.

with every girl that i spend more than a night has *something* going, be that cause she´s entertaining, sweet, sexy, seductive, playful, etc. that i value in her that makes me WANT to spend more time with her.

Originally posted by dgmodel

yep yep... but dont say anything... especially, the fact that i made thread about her on a friggin msg.board... aiight!?

i knew it.. from the way u decribed her and the sittuation, i was like "waait a minute, this whole thing sounds too familiar...." but trust me, this girls a hopeless case... i too have tried, but it jus doesnt work... if u knew about her past relationships, u probably wouldnt even bother.

shes the type that has to realize it on her own... sooner or later she'll become fed up with being treated like shit.. even though shes smart, she got a whole lot of growing up to do.

remember man, shes a youngin "wuu wuuuu!"

oh and TASTEY... i dont think this whole being an asshole thing can work on all women. remember, it could always backfire... she could really be hurt by you, and end up going with another guy for comfort...

and plus i dont think it works too well with long term relationships...