Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Exit Sunday?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

you can save some money by taking her to chuckie cheese instead

nah its his 21st.. big deal.. and we arent just going there... um.. im not posting it on a message board.. just in case.....

Originally posted by legend38

Eric, they would have too much fun if they went to Chuckie Cheeses. :tongue:

very funny babe.. but its the truth :D

I am not complaining about the money.. i just dont want to go to exit fri and sunday.. i hate exit now it sux.. i dont really want to go anymore after this weekend.. Just a couple more weeks till ROXY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Than I'll be happy.......

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

ah stop bitchin about the $$..if u let urself be a slave to paper all ur lives ull never have fun

yo who the fuck are you to tell ppl to stop bitchin about money? I believe it was you in that BUMP ... Chat one night who said that your FUCKIN PARENTS GIVE U MONEY TO GO CLUBBING!?! How pathetic is that. I work hard for my money and I have other responsibilities. MY family isnt wealthy but We manage. I pay my own car insurance, my credit card bills, phone bills, internet bills, list goes on..and still manage to go clubbing on my own money.

Originally posted by roninmess

yo who the fuck are you to tell ppl to stop bitchin about money? I believe it was you in that BUMP ... Chat one night who said that your FUCKIN PARENTS GIVE U MONEY TO GO CLUBBING!?! How pathetic is that. I work hard for my money and I have other responsibilities. MY family isnt wealthy but We manage. I pay my own car insurance, my credit card bills, phone bills, internet bills, list goes on..and still manage to go clubbing on my own money.

u seem to take everything i say to heart..shit man..if what i am and what i say bothers u so much then stop reading what i say. and why is it pathetic that my parents still gimme $? what because im fuckin of age im supposed to pay for everything by myself ..while holding down a job..while goin to school full time ...while studying to complete a real major? so seriously..i duno what the fuck ur issues r with me....but it seems to me the only reason u quoted me is to just tell everyone how u pay ur own bills and how u still manage to club ...weak attempt to make me look like an asshole man

u seem to take everything i say to heart..shit man..if what i am and what i say bothers u so much then stop reading what i say. and why is it pathetic that my parents still gimme $? what because im fuckin of age im supposed to pay for everything by myself ..while holding down a job..while goin to school full time ...while studying to complete a real major? so seriously..i duno what the fuck ur issues r with me....but it seems to me the only reason u quoted me is to just tell everyone how u pay ur own bills and how u still manage to club ...weak attempt to make me look like an asshole man

dood if your parents have to pay your clubbing nights, its pathetic, im sorry. I can care less what anyone else here thinks. I don't need other ppl to back my statements up. And yes everyone. I am independant and don't leetch off my parents. I went to school full time and had a job the whole time.

ah stop bitchin about the $$..if u let urself be a slave to paper all ur lives ull never have fun

Well Robin already said it but I'll reiterate..

Your parents are giving you money for Howells and for Sunday so WTF?! LOL.. I'll stop bitching about $$$ if you gimme some to go on Sunday!! :D

Originally posted by roninmess

dood if your parents have to pay your clubbing nights, its pathetic, im sorry. I can care less what anyone else here thinks. I don't need other ppl to back my statements up. And yes everyone. I am independant and don't leetch off my parents. I went to school full time and had a job the whole time.

wait..u think i walk up to them and im like HEY IM GOIN CLUBBIN GIMME $..no not exactly..what the fuck do u think i am?? richie rich?? its more like they help me out and back me financially..whats so fuckin pathetic man..they supposed to hoarde their money and keep it under the mattress? and shit..y not help ur kid out if u can..after all im pretty fuckin deserving..never been a problem..

o and by the way..i never once said MY PARENTS GIVE ME MONEY FOR CLUBBING...get ur shit straight..it was on another thread where i said i was gona ask my parents..and codi and solbeam started jokin around with me

jus sounds so euro and cooler with an I ahah...

LOL but I just used to know this girl with her named spelled Codi and she was fucking retarted so I don't like to be linked in any which way with her. ;)

hey hey...come on...Lets all get alonG....LeaVe all the Drama Aside...everyone leads their life which ever way it makes them happY...whether your parents help you, or whether you work, whether you pay for all your bills, or whether parents pay for them..it really doesnt matter...what is all reaLLy comes down to, is "MONEY"....and that's such an eviL thing to argue about...

...don't yOu think... :)

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

hey hey...come on...Lets all get alonG....LeaVe all the Drama Aside...everyone leads their life which ever way it makes them happY...whether your parents help you, or whether you work, whether you pay for all your bills, or whether parents pay for them..it really doesnt matter...what is all reaLLy comes down to, is "MONEY"....and that's such an eviL thing to argue about...

...don't yOu think... :)

thank u very much..

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

larry, your sig is strange

It is St.Michael, the Arch Angel. It is my confirmation name, and he is my favorite angel.

I'll leave it at that, I'm not gonna get all spiritual and religous on your asses :)

Originally posted by legend38

It is St.Michael, the Arch Angel. It is my confirmation name, and he is my favorite angel.

I'll leave it at that, I'm not gonna get all spiritual and religous on your asses :)

:cheese::vomit3:

:D ...i wasnt referring to u...me and u always see eye to eye..well..except for that whole draper thing

:laugh: yup yup.. ok i was just making sure you werent talking to me... I'll see you sunday!!! :tongue: