Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fuck The Fuckin Nba Refs...

They called too many stupid fouls and didn't call some other pretty (IMO) blatant fouls. Overall, I just got sick of hearing that whistle... COME ON, let me PLAY!

That sign that that guy made saying "How can a nose foul an elbow" was hilarious. He must just carry a marker around whenever he goes to a game for JUST such an occasion.

Originally posted by italianchris19

Gimme a break, the refs made bad calls for both sides. However, the kings will never beat the lakers, no matter what,

what game were u watching? ....even fuckin bill walton commented on how bad the officiating was..fuckinggggg billlll walton!! mr . hater-ade himself!!

yup.. i sat through that one sided officiating and wanted to kill someone.. lol

granted the kings still should have one, cuz thats what championship teams do, but it still was bad... the lakers will not shoot the lights out like that again.. the kings should be thinking, that was the lakers A game(and it clearly was nobody was missing anything) and we still had a chance to win.. even w/ chrisite doing nothing, terkalu doing nothing, vlade doing nothing, and stoiakivic out...

i was thinkin the same thing..they had their best game of the series..and won by 7 pts...with the refs handin them every single call..u really cant expect Vlade to kill like he did against DAL..hes playin against Shaq..Turkoglu..wow..i dont think ive ever cursed out a person more than him that night..i went as far as cursing the sheep his family raises back in turkey(which i doubt hes from b/c dude speaks serbian..and has a greek last name..hmmmm)...Web needs to stop actin like a little girl..Bobby jaxxxxxxxon is GOD...and i cant wait for Pedja to come back..i want him to shiiiii-zzz-it on Rick Fox and Co. tryin to guard him