Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Temps/ Merge Review

I stopped in Merge to see George. It was very slow in there. The hip hop room upstairs had some cute girls in there. The DJ in the main room was doing a good job. XXsplashXX had to sleep on the couches there for a little bit cause he is a bitch and was fucked up. lol. They turned the system up for me to hear it. I was on the dancefloor and the system rocks. Nice and clear and the bass is pounding. Cant wait to see what improvements they are going to make this week. I can't wait to hear Rydell on this system. George got me drunk again. Thanks for everything again George.

Now on to Temps. It was busy in there. It was definitely Kirk's house last night. He was great last night. Best set I heard at Temps this year so far. He had the place jumping all night. I did a couple of shots with Kirk and to my surprise he took the shots with me like a man this time. ;) Kirk had some great rhymes about Tempkid last night. Did some shots with jarmenio. Next I move on to ceeotter's bar. Nice to meet you ceeotter. I was already drunk by the time I got to her bar. She took me to another level. And I thank her for that. Jersey Joel thanks for the drinks. Nice to see the familiar faces. Let me say again,

Kirk is the fucking man. He tore the roof off the place..

George + Ceeotter= One messy ride home this morning.

There are both great in my book.

It will be a great summer in Seaside this year because of Merge and Temps. Im off to Vegas for Memorial Day weekend. I cant stand this cold weather. I need some warm weather. The forecast for next weekend in Vegas is high 80's to low 90's with no humidity. Thats the way I want it. Ill be back the following weekend, hopefully.

:spin2: :spin2: :spin2:

Originally posted by magilicuti

I got there at 2:40am. Too late to redeem the 2 vouchers I had for VIP cards :(

Why did you get down there that late for? You didnt know that they dont let anyone in past 2am where the closing time is at 3am. Once it gets switch to 4am next week, they close the doors at 3am. You missed a great night.

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Now on to Temps. It was busy in there. It was definitely Kirk's house last night. He was great last night. Best set I heard at Temps this year so far. He had the place jumping all night. I did a couple of shots with Kirk and to my surprise he took the shots with me like a man this time. ;)

thats cause all he orders are girly shots.