Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Concerning the sun glasses in the clubs....

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

got one word for ya's....

PLAYED

1 OUT OF 3 PEOPLE WEAR THEM DOWN HERE.... DONT' WASTE YOUR MONEY.....

Right!!! Whatever happend to Originality...Why does everyone want to look like everyone else...Hey I might be torn a new one with this but ya, as well I might be getting old but originlity died a long long long time ago!!!

Originally posted by saleen351

got one word for ya's....

PLAYED

1 OUT OF 3 PEOPLE WEAR THEM DOWN HERE.... DONT' WASTE YOUR MONEY.....

They are played. Mabe a surf club you can get away with it at the outside bar.

But I mean I can barely see straight with out any on in temps how do you glasses wearer do it?:confused:

Originally posted by ceepee

Right!!! Whatever happend to Originality...Why does everyone want to look like everyone else...Hey I might be torn a new one with this but ya, as well I might be getting old but originlity died a long long long time ago!!!

Tell me about it bro. When I was in high school people were less concerned with trends than the girls out there are today. Ok, it's not just the girls..but c'mon...how many Christian Dior sunglasses, ultra low rise Britney Spears pants, and Louis Vuitton pursettes can a girl wear?!?!?! They're all lookin' the same to me.

I like it when a girl has a style of her own. I guess I am getting old too....approaching 30!

Clothes they've made themselves. Colorful, textured, and wacky. I don't like the Upper East Side/Jersey look.

Those creases of bleach on the upper thighs have now become a bleached out ass or the whole jeans are now bleached out. It reminds me of the acid washed look in the 80's.

I like mixed clothing....maybe loose jeans with a tight top or tight jeans with a very loose top. Girls these days just flaunt everything...there's no mystery.

Younger crowds have no clue! I mean personally I think it all died when the scen started to die!! I as well am turning 30 in Dec...and you know what I have a younger girl and shes like why dont you do this to hair or where this ....and finally I told her to go f*%king be with a younger guy with NO STYLE! Style to me is being comfortable with yourself and what you wear.....NOT WHAT EVERYONE ELSE IS WEARING!! There is just sooooo many spiked out ,sleeveless, capri, diesel sneaker wearing people out there. (although I must admit Diesel sneakers are def. hot) but please atleast have a little style.;)

I'm with you bro. Call me jaded if you want guys!

I think this is where it starts: someone looks good in something, follower notices, thinks they can pull off the same look, and then goes to the store and buys the same or similar item, and then the trend starts. What looks good on Britney Spears or whoever won't necessarily look good on everyone. There's too much celebrity following.

Some people can pull it off, some people can't.

I think it's just what's HOT in the Fashion world right now. Most people don't have the confidence to make a statement by wearing something different and original. People just go with what's in...when someone does wear something different soon enough everyone will be wearing it and a new fashion trend will start. So I think it's just a cycle that has been going on since the 60's.

Saleen has made one of his rare good points here..

Very played.. Isn't any given club dark enough where there is no need to wear sunglasses.... I wear perscription sun glasses and would never wear them in a club...

Surf Club is outside so I can see that as the only exception.

But at Factory last Sun. morning.. all who wore sunglasses were complete fools in my book....

Originally posted by bustaknut2001

Clothes they've made themselves. Colorful, textured, and wacky. I don't like the Upper East Side/Jersey look.

Those creases of bleach on the upper thighs have now become a bleached out ass or the whole jeans are now bleached out. It reminds me of the acid washed look in the 80's.

I like mixed clothing....maybe loose jeans with a tight top or tight jeans with a very loose top. Girls these days just flaunt everything...there's no mystery.

I think stripes are going to be hot this summer . What do you think?

I make some of my tanks!!!

That a girl! A fashionista in the making! I like your signature by the way. Where is that from? I know it from a very special teaching.

This is the entire poem. I carry it in my wallet.It helps me pull together when the world being mean. Its by an unknown author

Ps. Im going to make you a tank top.

~ANYWAY~

People are unreasonable, illogical, and self-centered,

LOVE THEM ANYWAY

If you do good, people will accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives,

DO GOOD ANYWAY

If you are successful, you win false and true enemies,

SUCCEED ANYWAY

The good you do will be forgotten tomorrow,

DO GOOD ANYWAY

Honesty and frankness make you vulnerable,

BE HONEST AND FRANK ANYWAY

What you spent years building may be destroyed overnight,

BUILD ANYWAY

People really need help but may attack you if you help them,

HELP PEOPLE ANYWAY

Give the world the best you have and you'll get kicked in the teeth,

GIVE THE WORLD THE BEST YOU'VE GOT ANYWAY

:tongue:

That a girl! A fashionista in the making! I like your signature by the way. Where is that from? I know it from a very special teaching.

That poem was written by mother Teresa, and is now being preached by one of those dudes on PBS trying to sell some books

on solving lifes problems. I rememeber watching it a few weeks ago. In the end he had his daugher sing amazing grace.

:D

Originally posted by mane

That poem was written by mother Teresa, and is now being preached by one of those dudes on PBS trying to sell some books

on solving lifes problems. I rememeber watching it a few weeks ago. In the end he had his daugher sing amazing grace.

:D

Thanks.

i hear everyone on the fact that everyone looks the same --- but what the hell can you expect, every goddam store has the same crap!!! arden b, bebe, rampage, bloomies, guess, bisou bisou .........all with bohemian tops w/ dirty denium jeans, Chanel Gucci Dior -- all the same shades

and to be quite honest, i think its good that the crackheads KEEP their sunglasses on sometimes....just my .02 :D

PLAYED OUT!!!! HOW BOUT YOU CORNY ASS JERSEY FREAKS LOOK IN SOME MAGAZINES AND LOOK FOR SOME SHIT TO WEAR...THE DIESEL SHIT IS GAY...THE "WHOS GOT WHAT OF SUNGLASSES" IS WACK...THE EYEBROW THING IS OUT OF CONTROL...THE FAKE TITS..WELL...YOU CAN NEVER GET TO MUCH OF THAT:D HOW BOUT YOU FREAKS SPEND SOME MONEY AND BUY SOME CLASS AND TAKE SOME DANCE LESSONS, AS A MATTER OF FACT HOW BOUT YOUS JOIN YOUR LOCAL CHEERLEADIN GROUP OR SOMETHING. :bigfinge: