Clubplanet Nightlife Community

everybody still going out this week?

Originally posted by neena16

Definitely saving money and energy for this weekend....need my beauty sleep.

speaking of beauty sleep, you know who didnt make it to the factory sat/sunday!!!!! he f'ckin slept. i got stood up at the factory! lmao ;)

Originally posted by nycchic24

speaking of beauty sleep, you know who didnt make it to the factory sat/sunday!!!!! he f'ckin slept. i got stood up at the factory! lmao ;)

There's a lot more to the story...he actually got stood up. He called us at like 12:30a. Did he tell you?

There's a lot more to the story...he actually got stood up. He called us at like 12:30a. Did he tell you?

yeah i heard that S got sick early on the night and that F changed his mind and went to Tempts. and that A was supposed to call him after he dropped of gf but never did. I went out before to Eugene's so the plan was that if he went in wiht A he would call and leave a msg, but otherwise i was to call him when i left Eugene's and he would meet up with me inside Le factore. lmao...

did i leave anything out?

Originally posted by nycchic24

yeah i heard that S got sick early on the night and that F changed his mind and went to Tempts. and that A was supposed to call him after he dropped of gf but never did. I went out before to Eugene's so the plan was that if he went in wiht A he would call and leave a msg, but otherwise i was to call him when i left Eugene's and he would meet up with me inside Le factore. lmao...

did i leave anything out?

Nope...that's exactly what he told us.

How was SF? packed? good music?

Nope...that's exactly what he told us.

How was SF? packed? good music?

the other reviews on the ny board were pretty much on pt.

got there about quarter to 4.. absolutely dead. i mean even for a regular night there was no one there. Decoratoins were pretty cool and all the bartenders were dressed up for the theme too (angels, fairies, etc) . at 6 it started to fill up quick and i figurd this was the crowds that had driven after tempts. (haha) it got comfortably packed.

at first he was playing just "ok" but he did drop a remix to an old The Police song.. ( i can't remember the name though :mad: ) then it turned to garbage.. couple trainwrecks and swear to god silence for about 10 seconds... (was he jsut switching records or was he taking a "breather" :laugh: ) blah blah then i hear nature sounds -- waves, birds chirping etc. granted this was a prelude for the first show, but it was a good 10 minute run. :rolleyes: the show that followed was ok. after theh show -- fantabulous! for a good hour, hour and a half. then he dropped the alicia keys remix "A woman's worth" um loved the song... but not for 55 minutes! :rolleyes: #2 right. i stayed for about an hour, hour and half more after that (left early i know, ill tell you about that later ) and he was alright.

in all, you didn't miss much ;) but i did miss you guys and i def missed my wingman! (goddammit! lol)