Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New Danny T. Cd V.s. New Anthony Pappas Cd

mrmatas2277

i bought both of them....and i have listened to both of them...and i have to say, in my opinion, anthony pappas "frita" did a better job...both are good cds, but pappas cd just moved me more...dark, tribal and just plain nasty!!! any opinions?

nothing unique about either compilation. maybe its just me but i think that sound has been killed to death by almost every dj on balance's roster and then some.

dt is great, he has nothing to prove and pappa sticks to his guns. I have my upmost respect for both of them as entertainers but im just not into their sound.

I really liked track2 of cd1 from DT back to basics.

Dubtribe - Do it now - Awesome track.

The first CD is very diverse, I kinda liked it. I wasn't to crazy about the second CD.

I sampled Pappa's comp and it sounded great. I'll definitely be checking that one out.

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

I really liked track2 of cd1 from DT back to basics.

Dubtribe - Do it now - Awesome track.

The first CD is very diverse, I kinda liked it. I wasn't to crazy about the second CD.

I sampled Pappa's comp and it sounded great. I'll definitely be checking that one out.

disc one is def. the best one of "back to basics"...cd 2 is very weird, i didnt like it much..maybe a couple tracks off it...but nothing to write home about..."Papita Fritas" cd 1 is very good, disc 2 is good, but i really enjoyed disc 1 better....my opinion could change after a few more sessions....