Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A Message To Pussylips And The Preppy Pussies...

YOU'VE GOT A LOTTA OF FUCKIN' NERVE WRITING THIS SHIT ON MY MESSAGE BOARD!!! First of all, explain to me what a prep is doing on "Club"-planet??? Shouldn't you be fishing in some creek with your J fucking Crew khaki's and plad flannel drinking cheap beer and chowing down on beef jerky??? Get the fuck off of this board before I end you!!! GUIDOS are the supreme race, whether working as mechanics, landscapers, masons, athletes, models, actors, djs, doctors, lawyers or investment bankers like myself. Go express your jealousy somewhere else pussy boy...and let this be a warning to the rest of you preppy pussies on my board to know your role.

GUIDOS AND GUIDETTES, I HOPE YOU'RE READY FOR THIS WEEKEND...DJAIS, TEMPTS, SURFCLUB...SICK, FUCKING SICK!!!

-GREAT1

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by gropasaurus

YOU'VE GOT A LOTTA OF FUCKIN' NERVE WRITING THIS SHIT ON MY MESSAGE BOARD!!! First of all, explain to me what a prep is doing on "Club"-planet??? Shouldn't you be fishing in some creek with your J fucking Crew khaki's and plad flannel drinking cheap beer and chowing down on beef jerky??? Get the fuck off of this board before I end you!!! GUIDOS are the supreme race, whether working as mechanics, landscapers, masons, athletes, models, actors, djs, doctors, lawyers or investment bankers like myself. Go express your jealousy somewhere else pussy boy...and let this be a warning to the rest of you preppy pussies on my board to know your role.

GUIDOS AND GUIDETTES, I HOPE YOU'RE READY FOR THIS WEEKEND...DJAIS, TEMPTS, SURFCLUB...SICK, FUCKING SICK!!!

-GREAT1

:cool::laugh: Laurie I made choice I'll take guidos . I love LANDSCAPERS!!!!!!!

Originally posted by laurie619

WOW...you should be freinds with TIZZAH. . . :laugh: YOU LITTLE PEE PEE LOVERS ;)

:laugh: tizzah!!!! I'll take 2lbs of that mortadela!!!!!!! Dont bother removing the sweat and grass!!!I like it!!!!!

Originally posted by tizzah508

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Stardo we need to meet up and find ourselves some Mortadella!!!! and Laurie some 'mexican' golf balls

NO THANKS I'll rather have my PRINCE FIND ME. . .;)

GOOD LUCK GIRLS. . . YOU NEED IT, WITH THOSE COCKY FUCKS :laugh:

Originally posted by tizzah508

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Stardo we need to meet up and find ourselves some Mortadella!!!! and Laurie some 'mexican' golf balls

SADDLE UP PARNTER Destination SLEEZIDE.;) I can taste the Mortadella now!!

Laurie is in denial. I can see it now once upon a time she will be sifting through the tempts crowd and she will feel this horrible pain in her arm. She will look over and find the Guid of her life apologizing that his chest stubble cheese grated her arm... and they will live happily ever after.

:laugh:

NO THANKS I'll rather have my PRINCE FIND ME. . .;)

GOOD LUCK GIRLS. . . YOU NEED IT, WITH THOSE COCKY FUCKS :laugh:

Dam you are one miserable person, just because you havent had any luck with a so called Guito that doesnt mean we are all like that maybe it you.....(NOT TO SOUND MEAN) not all of us are like that PREPS are probably worst

;) ;)

Originally posted by badassmafuka

Dam you are one miserable person, just because you havent had any luck with a so called Guito that doesnt mean we are all like that maybe it you.....(NOT TO SOUND MEAN) not all of us are like that PREPS are probably worst

;) ;)

I agree. The ones that you never see coming are the worst ones. Uglies are worse than hotties sometimes.

Dont worry she will be falling for a guid this summer.

Originally posted by stardo

I agree. The ones that you never see coming are the worst ones. Uglies are worse than hotties sometimes.

Dont worry she will be falling for a guid this summer.

She sure will fall for a Giudo

Laurie you know you love us why dont we make an appointment to get our eyebrows waxed together :laugh::eek::laugh::eek:

Originally posted by stardo

SADDLE UP PARNTER Destination SLEEZIDE.;) I can taste the Mortadella now!!

Laurie is in denial. I can see it now once upon a time she will be sifting through the tempts crowd and she will feel this horrible pain in her arm. She will look over and find the Guid of her life apologizing that his chest stubble cheese grated her arm... and they will live happily ever after.

:laugh:

I think that would put T into shock!!!! T, sux you have finals during MDW..... We make up for it when we see you next:party:

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

I think that would put T into shock!!!! T, sux you have finals during MDW..... We make up for it when we see you next:party:

THANKS GIRL WE SURE WILL ALL SUMMER....First summer home and don't even have to leave in September.....YIPPEE

I better see you b/c I don't remember the last time we hung out.....

Originally posted by pipdaddy

how do i know if i'm a guido?

#1. Do you get your hair & nails done once a week at a salon?

#2. Do you go tanning tan 3+ times a week?

#3. Do you lift heavy weights, inject "enhanced supplements" and inject 1 gram of whey protein per lb. per day??

#4.do you wear tight, preferably sleeveless shirts??

#5. Do you pump your fisting to club music?

#6. Do you flex, and look at your self in the mirror more then 5 times when getting ready??

#7. Do you have an Italian emblem on the back of you car?

#8. Do you fix toilets or work in landscaping??

IF YOU ANSWERED YES TO 3 OR MORE YOU ARE A GUIDO IN MY BOOK! :D

#1. Do you get your hair & nails done once a week at a salon? once a month

#2. Do you go tanning tan 3+ times a week? no

#3. Do you lift heavy weights, inject "enhanced supplements" and inject 1 gram of whey protein per lb. per day?? yes, but no injections. im scared of needles

#4.do you wear tight, preferably sleeveless shirts?? sometimes.

#5. Do you pump your fisting to club music? nope

#6. Do you flex, and look at your self in the mirror more then 5 times when getting ready?? of course, doesnt everyone?

#7. Do you have an Italian emblem on the back of you car? no. my last name is o'n_ _ _ _ . does that sound italian?

#8. Do you fix toilets or work in landscaping?? no

wanna bang?

#1. Do you get your hair & nails done once a week at a salon?

#2. Do you go tanning tan 3+ times a week?

#3. Do you lift heavy weights, inject "enhanced supplements" and inject 1 gram of whey protein per lb. per day??

#4.do you wear tight, preferably sleeveless shirts??

#5. Do you pump your fisting to club music?

#6. Do you flex, and look at your self in the mirror more then 5 times when getting ready??

#7. Do you have an Italian emblem on the back of you car?

#8. Do you fix toilets or work in landscaping??

Laurie you are taking things way out of proportion....you make a guido sound like a guy from 1988 driving an Iroc Z.....What wrong with a guy taking care of him self....Unless you like guys with eyebrows that look like a Bonzai tree and shit in their nails from picking their toe jam .......Then more power to you you must not take care of yourself either....thats probably why you would make a good couple with some guy who doesnt give two shits about him self.......:vomit2: