Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A Message To Pussylips And The Preppy Pussies...

Originally posted by badassmafuka

Laurie you are taking things way out of proportion....you make a guido sound like a guy from 1988 driving an Iroc Z.....What wrong with a guy taking care of him self....Unless you like guys with eyebrows that look like a Bonzai tree and shit in their nails from picking their toe jam .......Then more power to you you must not take care of yourself either....thats probably why you would make a good couple with some guy who doesnt give two shits about him self.......:vomit2:

Simmer down… if any one is taking out of proportion its you… For the record I see nothing wrong with a guy who takes care of himself; working out/doing their hair/dressing nice but its one thing for them to take care of themselves and another be too full of themselves (LIKE THE GUIDO’S) and not only that when a guy has more bottles of designer cologne, and hair products then me…there’s a bit of a problem...SO JuST GO ON YOU LITTLE GUIDO WAY:laugh:

OH AND Pipdaddy...I think I'll have to pass this time ;)

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets got something straight you need to get things straight between a guido and a guy who takes care of himself...you dont even know me and all of the sudden you assume I am a so called Guido....so much you know

PS....please use another word than Simmer down..because you use that in every post

Lets got something straight you need to get things straight between a guido and a guy who takes care of himself...you dont even know me and all of the sudden you assume I am a so called Guido....so much you know

PS....please use another word than Simmer down..because you use that in every post

I’m sorry if I assumed that you where a Guido, but why are you defending them and getting all defensive if your not?? Why dont you enlighten me, and tell me what you think a gudio is... ;)

I dont think going to TEMPS has anything to do with being a Guido as you stated in one of your post way back...I go to TEMPS because of the music...and the vibe I could care less about people pumping their fist in the air and juicing......I have a lot of better things to worry about.....I am not defending Guido's yeah I have a couple friends that fit in as Guidos....but I can guarnatee you something if you ever met me and my friends I guarantee you would take everything back about Guidos because we are no where near stuck up.....We are all about having a good time...

maybe I will bump into you at TEMPS oneday and buy you a drink

:D

Laurie likes consistency. So hence forth we get, simmer down, no one can ruin your day unless you let them, and blah blah blah......

:grin3:

Well I guess you may prove me wrong if I was to met up with you…:rolleyes: but in my opinion a guy that looks likes Halk Hogan w/ his muscles is really unattractive to me, :puke: and not only that but is waaaaaay to cocky I have learned... the marjory of “juice heads” I have meet are so full of themselves its really SICK!! Its one thing to have confidence, and it’s another to be cocky in my book… ;)

Originally posted by amercali

lets get the facts straight, no juice will shrink your dick, and only some juice will shrink your balls, but they grow back when your done. so just rock the deca and winny and your alright. ok laurie

CHILL OUT. . . its all in fun, everyone here is just joking around... Just remember slow and steady wins the race :D

Originally posted by laurie619

Well I guess you may prove me wrong if I was to met up with you…:rolleyes: but in my opinion a guy that looks likes Halk Hogan w/ his muscles is really unattractive to me, :puke: and not only that but is waaaaaay to cocky I have learned... the marjory of “juice heads” I have meet are so full of themselves its really SICK!! Its one thing to have confidence, and it’s another to be cocky in my book… ;)

First of all I am not a juice head and I am not huge I think that is disgusting.....Yes it is unattractive when a guy is 300lbs all muscle.....

But you shouldnt judge someone based on their muscles....or if they take care of theirselves....

First of all I am not a juice head and I am not huge I think that is disgusting.....Yes it is unattractive when a guy is 300lbs all muscle.....

But you shouldnt judge someone based on their muscles....or if they take care of theirselves....

shut up already.

for this weekend I am sure you wont be down @ SSH because you hate Guidos

HOLY SHIT BATMAN. . . .:mad: JUST BECAUSE I HATE THEM DOESNT MEAN I CANT HANG OUT WITH THEM. . .SOME OF THOSE JUICE HEADS I AM FREINDS WITH. . . ITS THAT WHEN IT COMES TO MORE THEN A HOOK-UP I GO FOR THE PREPS. . .JUST FORGET IT... LIKE I SAID BEFORE WE CAN FIGHT TIL THE COWS COME HOME ON THIS ONE. . .

Originally posted by tommyarmani

I think its misleading to label someone & think that anyone who does so is notallthere;)

I hear where you are coming from, but everyone prejudges everyone if you like it or not....it happens.... :rolleyes: Lets just end this mess....there will always be prep's and guido's...cant we all just get along????????????

Originally posted by laurie619

I hear where you are coming from, but everyone prejudges everyone if you like it or not....it happens.... :rolleyes: Lets just end this mess....there will always be prep's and guido's...cant we all just get along????????????

You must be forgetting this is pseudo reality....... Why the hell would we wanna get along??? It's all about the music, the fun , the people, and the vibe....who gives what you are:deal: