Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A Message To Pussylips And The Preppy Pussies...

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:blown: death to all you deisel wearin, spikey hair, waxed ass eyebrow havin, gay intentions(dont lie:3some:) , ass tight jean wearin, ugly ass bowlin shoe havin, cheerleadin dancin, stiff neck, double fist pump in the air, relentless lovers, :bigfinge: windsheild glasses wearin, britney spears wannabes( guys are dressin like britney now). i hope the deisel store near you burns down.:flame:

as for the girls: keep gettin the titties...:D and keep hittin the gym, cause yous look great. id love to hit up every last one of you:sperm:

Originally posted by swollashell

:blown: death to all you deisel wearin, spikey hair, waxed ass eyebrow havin, gay intentions(dont lie:3some:) , ass tight jean wearin, ugly ass bowlin shoe havin, cheerleadin dancin, stiff neck, double fist pump in the air, relentless lovers, :bigfinge: windsheild glasses wearin, britney spears wannabes( guys are dressin like britney now). i hope the deisel store near you burns down.:flame:

as for the girls: keep gettin the titties...:D and keep hittin the gym, cause yous look great. id love to hit up every last one of you:sperm:

Dont be a hater because you want to be in this category

Originally posted by badassmafuka

noone is ever going to shut the fuck up about Guidos

I just want to :bigfinge:

I though that I was guaranteed that I would take everything back about Guidos because you and your freinds are no where near stuck up.....:confused: YOU SURE SOUND VERY MEAN. . . :eek:

You can think what ever you want about me but if your judging my personality through clubplanet.....then you are on the wrong track

I HEAR YA. . .BUT WHY DO YOU TRY AND PISS PEOPLE OFF* WHAT FUN IS THAT???? I GUESS I'll NEVER UNDERSTAND THAT...EVEN THE NAME YOU PICKED FOR CP IS VERY DISCOURTEOUS AND DISTURBING TO ME

Originally posted by laurie619

I HEAR YA. . .BUT WHY DO YOU TRY AND PISS PEOPLE OFF* WHAT FUN IS THAT???? I GUESS I'll NEVER UNDERSTAND THAT...EVEN THE NAME YOU PICKED FOR CP IS VERY DISCOURTEOUS AND DISTURBING TO ME

Well I dont try to piss people off people take things the wrong way....I didnt realize I needed to verify with people if my name disturbed them when I picked it....

Well I dont try to piss people off people take things the wrong way....I didnt realize I needed to verify with people if my name disturbed them when I picked it....

C'mon. . . . "badassmafuka" just reading it, to me it seems that you're looking for trouble.... ;)

Do you really care all that much??? I didn't think so...... So what, who cares, be the bad ass you are:afro:

Originally posted by tommyarmani

QUOTE]Originally posted by badassmafuka

I see your ripping on diesel...What do you wear TOMMY HILFIGER

dont make me :vomit2:

only the best:

structure

aero postale

Gap

Old navy

discount clothing at marshalls..........reduced polo, Tommy Hilfiger, Izod etc......