Clubplanet Nightlife Community

EDGAR V tonight at tantra

dgrutman

yes it's true edgar v is our guest dj tonight at tantra. i am inviting all of you in to have an intimate evening with EDGAR. we also have a very sexy fashion show with BLUEBERRY. if you have never been to tantra on a monday this is a great chance to check it out.

dave

I unexpectedly ended up at Tantra last night....we said..Ok..we'll stay for a lil' bit to hear Edgar spin and then head home early since tom. is a work day.....lolol...well that never ended up happening! We had such a great time that we stayed until about 330 or so! I'm tired today at work, but it was well worth it! The crowd was good (not snobby at all) the energy was great and the music...4getabowdit...it was outta hand!:D GReat seeing you again by the way Edgar! U were great...as usual:tongue:

Did any-1 else get to go?

monday has been going strong for about 3 years now. the month of june is packed with different events on monday as well

(source fashion show, FCUK french connection fashion show & e.loco paris fashion). the thursday simplicity party for consenting adults with she*djhana is great. oh and don't forget about juan mejia on wednesdays.