Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vinyl ROLLCALL for saturday (My Birthday)

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No way in hell I am missing Howells after the trip he took me on last month. (Totally sober when it happened by the way). If he drops breaks the way he did last month, this is going to be one hell of a time. All hail Danny Howells, the King of NY breakbeat ;). By the way, what/when/where is the pregame for this badboy? I gots to be getting my boozing on for this one.

Originally posted by linabina

GRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i really wanted to go this saturday.. but it turns out i cant..... sorry joeg- but i wont be able to snap at u this time lol... ;)

:mad::no:

lol, its all good lynne... just be sure to snap at me twice, next time i'm around! ;)

:tongue:

WTF!

You can't be celebrating your birthday on Saturday at Vinyl------------>I'm celebrating my birthday on Saturday at Vinyl! I'm flying in from Miami and haven't seen Danny since New Years Eve and now you've bum-rushed my party. :tongue:

I think something is a lil' suspect b/c we have the same name?

Originally posted by joeygk

WTF!

You can't be celebrating your birthday on Saturday at Vinyl------------>I'm celebrating my birthday on Saturday at Vinyl! I'm flying in from Miami and haven't seen Danny since New Years Eve and now you've bum-rushed my party. :tongue:

I agree. This kid is trying to assume your identity. Lets kick his ass!

;)

Originally posted by roha3000

By the way, what/when/where is the pregame for this badboy? I gots to be getting my boozing on for this one.

antarctica, cheap STRONG drinks 2 blocks away from vinyl.

im me later ill give u details.

Originally posted by joeygk

WTF!

oh shit, thats right, we have the same name & birthday...

lol... we definately have to meet up at vinyl!

I'll be there also celebrating San's, from ezdreamer, birthday. We are all hitting up Antartic on Hudson between Spring and Dominick then headin' to Vinyl.

Gonna be a good night - I got my girl from Philly up here celebrating with us! There's a meetup at the speaker on the middle, left when looking at the DJ booth, at 3AM. See yas there~

~kAt~

Hey guys, did any of you Emerald Pub peeps by chance pick up a silver wallet with a little key ring on the end? It had my ID and all in it and I cant find - luckily enough, I was able to get into Vinyl tho. If anyone by chance saw it can yas let me know? My girlie lost hers last week and someone dropped it in the mail. Hopefully mine will come with a post mark on it. :( Thanks!!