Clubplanet Nightlife Community

behind your eyes...

ever wake up and feel like this isnt your home, get dressed and say these arent my clothes (just a costume), start your car and feel like its not yours, or get to work and say this isnt my job, or the girl your with isnt your girl ... ? like youre destined for something else? although you maybe happy or totally depressed you feel something in the back of your head saying this isnt it... theres something better out there for you? (now you just have to find it, how the fuck do you go about finding that???)

Originally posted by dgmodel

ever wake up and feel like this isnt your home, get dressed and say these arent my clothes (just a costume), start your car and feel like its not yours, or get to work and say this isnt my job, or the girl your with isnt your girl ... ? like youre destined for something else? although you maybe happy or totally depressed you feel something in the back of your head saying this isnt it... theres something better out there for you? (now you just have to find it, how the fuck do you go about finding that???)

yes marko, I have...

This is what made me leave HS... I just thought that there was something better I could be doing with myself... so finally, I decided to take a chance, and find it.

I left dayschool, told my boss, who offered me a fulltime position on the spot... enrolled in night school (still had to get a diploma.. and yes.. a real one, not that bullshit ged shit)...

but sometimes I still feel like that... I think maybe theres just something wrong with me... like no matter what i do, or how drastic things change, i'll be forever discontent with whats in front of me as time goes by... or maybe i'm right... and there really is something better...

Hope you figure it out...

okay, a better response:

i've never felt *utterly* seperated from my self. i've felt other things that have made me think i didn't belong somewhere, but it wasn't a total body/mind/spirit situation. i've felt very miserable before, but not because i was acting out someone who i wasn't; rather, it was because i was unhappy with who i thought i really WAS.

no no no.... i didnt mean... ppl putting on an act or a fascade... what i meant was... that although you made your life choices... and blah... and you may be happy or whatever is greater then that... you still think that theres something better... like youd enjoy life more if you would've... X... or done X... or started dating X... or etc... you get my drift? its odd, to hear, and even weirder to say... but im sure you can figure out what i mean... oh well... nothing serious... i was just talking about this with of group of friends over some drinks... and it seems like everyone wonders about the road not taken when they get older... or the love not explored or ... out of fear or whatever it was that inhibited them... eh whatever... ttyl.

its like this... i love my career, i love where i am, i love what i do... but i think theres something better out there for me... like when youre with that girl who you loved so much a while back... but then broke up ... and you found a new love... and this one just makes the other seem like some 2bit relationship... and then truly experience love... follow? does any of this make sense???

the only people that would be wondering this are people that arent happy with what theyre doin, or people that r jus not satisfied with what they have...

and the thing about which roads u take, wether one's better than the other... i mean, sure,everyone thinks bout that stuff, but thats like having regrets..

:blank: ya...

Originally posted by dgmodel

its like this... i love my career, i love where i am, i love what i do... but i think theres something better out there for me... like when youre with that girl who you loved so much a while back... but then broke up ... and you found a new love... and this one just makes the other seem like some 2bit relationship... and then truly experience love... follow? does any of this make sense???

I like your posts DG :) We have alot in common

Originally posted by joeg

yes marko, I have...

This is what made me leave HS... I just thought that there was something better I could be doing with myself... so finally, I decided to take a chance, and find it.

I left dayschool, told my boss, who offered me a fulltime position on the spot... enrolled in night school (still had to get a diploma.. and yes.. a real one, not that bullshit ged shit)...

but sometimes I still feel like that... I think maybe theres just something wrong with me... like no matter what i do, or how drastic things change, i'll be forever discontent with whats in front of me as time goes by... or maybe i'm right... and there really is something better...

Hope you figure it out...

its cause ur really a superhero joe..u just havent answered the call..u know like spidy and batman had certain incidents change their frame of mind :D ....nah im fucking around..

but seriously..sometimes i catch myself like looking at myself(stupid sentence structure) and im like "WHOA..THATS ME ..WHY DO I LOOK LIKE THAT...." then i start lookin around and start noticing like the people around me and start asking like "WHY R THESE PEOPLE HERE...I WONDER WHO THEY REALLY R"... its so strange man..its like i detach totally from my body and im looking at me but from another vantage point..i duno..i guess this is one of the reasons i dotn do drugs (often)