Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Early, Be Yourself @ Space ROLL CALL....!!!

mikeydny

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

i will pop in for afterhours...prob. monday at 10 am...he should still be going off, first time seeing Danny T....so this should be interesting...:D

Im probably gonna get there by 2, who knows, but ill be there for way past 12 hours, trooper...............:D

i will pop in for afterhours...prob. monday at 10 am...he should still be going off, first time seeing Danny T....so this should be interesting...:D

You don't say???? So ur now taking my idea, which u weren't all that thrilled ab the other day....and using it urself?? Interesting....lol;) :tongue:

Originally posted by sunnyhost

You don't say???? So ur now taking my idea, which u weren't all that thrilled ab the other day....and using it urself?? Interesting....lol;) :tongue:

jimmy T's idea, hes driving but he doesnt know that yet....i will be looking for you for that drink that i owe u!!!! :beer:

Originally posted by dizzyscarlet

yeah i am gonna be at space at around 2 or 3 'til....? let me know where everyone's gonna be....::letsgo:

ill be all over probably towards the back of the club near the booth near the speakers. i posted a pic on that faces thread, so go look for it, and if u recognize me, say hello.....:D

jimmy T's idea, hes driving but he doesnt know that yet....i will be looking for you for that drink that i owe u!!!!

Ah....family...thats great...hey what r cousins 4 right? I just hope u reciprocate the favor back to him when he needs it! I'm sure you do though. Anyways...if i'm in town finally...sounds like a plan!:tongue:

Originally posted by sunnyhost

Ah....family...thats great...hey what r cousins 4 right? I just hope u reciprocate the favor back to him when he needs it! I'm sure you do though. Anyways...if i'm in town finally...sounds like a plan!:tongue:

its his fawkin' turn to drive....:tongue: ...going to be there late, prob. around 830 am monday morning....i am down to meet up with the cp people.....lets stay in touch to see what time we are all going to be there....

i am heading out with lovdeldiablo and beatfriek...we should have a cp meet up...i am getting there 8ish or 10ish...still working out the details with the crew...

8 or 10, haha when u get there, ill be on like my 8th-9th hour, ohhhhh boy, ok so we'll definetely meet then. :D

i say 1030-1100 am out on the patio...by the bar on the second floor (right hand side by entrance)....

Patio?

Not gonna miss no Beats Danny drops, how about everyone just finds everyone, and if you dont know someone, we'll make a time for that.