Clubplanet Nightlife Community

is it me or are there alot of newbies popin up?

i read the board for easliy over a year and a half before a friend of mine registered my name. Once you start posting your hooked. I've been going to CP Anonymus but I just cant shake the habit. I even tried the CP Patch and the cp-ette gum but none of these methods seem to work. I figure I'll just keep the habit, torment people, and stop biting my nails that sould be easier to quit.:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by kostaP

i read the board for easliy over a year and a half before a friend of mine registered my name. Once you start posting your hooked. I've been going to CP Anonymus but I just cant shake the habit. I even tried the CP Patch and the cp-ette gum but none of these methods seem to work. I figure I'll just keep the habit, torment people, and stop biting my nails that sould be easier to quit.:laugh: :laugh:

NO WHAT WORKS A BROKEN COMPUTER BUT THEN AGAIN YOU GO TO 1 OF YOUR FREINDS HOUSES AND U STILL KEEP YOURSELF UPDATED ON WHATS GOING ON

CP is so funny, you love to hate it, sometimes you love to love it:tongue:

Damnit I gotta hang around claire a lil more. When I met her at Riv ST. all I got was a kiss. :makeout:

Well, uhhhh, I don't know what to tell you......... Give her more alcohol, that could be a help:kiss2:

Damnit I gotta hang around claire a lil more. When I met her at Riv ST. all I got was a kiss. :makeout:

Oh shit!!! I forgot about that!!! Ummm...Contrary to what spygirl might say, I dont flash EVERYONE! But then at least I dont fall off bars backwards!

Originally posted by cmb1975

Oh shit!!! I forgot about that!!! Ummm...Contrary to what spygirl might say, I dont flash EVERYONE! But then at least I dont fall off bars backwards!

I never said everybody........lol I did land on my feet though:tongue:

Originally posted by santaforeal

whats the deal with that??????

its not that there are allot of newbies, because new people are always welcome to join, BUT you can tell that allot of the so called newbies are actually clubplanet members going on under different names for various hidden agendas..IMO...